Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-11-2009, 11:17 PM   #15
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash View Post
Don't even know what to say man..

Just have to work hard and build your credit and find new love. Like others have said your young.

Here is a fitting song that's oh so true...
Nazareth Hair Of The Dog. That is one of the best rock albums ever.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:24 PM   #16
LS 1st gen
Kept the Faith.

Drives: 2010 VR 2SS
Send a message via AIM to LS 1st gen
Dude...that sucks.

That being said....you are what I like to call a "quaility" person. Everyone likes to say that girls mature faster than guys, but that doesn't apply to "quality" guys.

Kind of like cars. Everyone SAYS that imports last longer than domestics..but not QUALITY domestics..those with rear wheel drive and tried and tested powerplants. Kind of like the Camaro

Do this: finish school (It'll be over before you know it, and you WILL miss it) and save a little more on your way to the finish line. Forget the LT and pick up an SS. It'll be worth it.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #17
jpsuperman81
Yep I'm back!

Drives: 2017 Krypton Green 1SS 1LE
Sorry but she obviously wasn't "the one" and at 19 you don't know what you want even as much love as you may or may not be in. it obviously wasn't true love for her. I would tell her of the money you spent on her just to spite her and I'm a fairly nice guy I would hate to think of what a mean person would do.
jpsuperman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:27 PM   #18
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
Hang tough dude. Everybody faces this kind of stuff. I know about 6 couples that divorced, and in 4 of them the chick cheated.
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #19
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdanza View Post
Dude, you did an incredible thing for her. You should still feel good about it no matter what she does. You will be rewarded some day for your actions, just hang in there and you will see.
I AGREE 100%...I believe in kharma and what you did was so pure and so noble that the goodness will be returned to you...maybe not right away, but please hang in there and use the love and support of your family and friends to hold you up while you heal from this heartbreak...:(
May God Bless You for your selfless act towards another human being and do not become bitter and cynical, but continue to "let your light shine"...
Get your college degree, keep your "eye on the prize" of owning your Camaro and you will buy it when the time is right for you to own it...
Be strong and do not lose faith in humanity, because of a selfish, immature act of someone that doesn't seem worthy of your love...
My son has been through a similar heartache and he is around your age, and out of that devastation, he has gained new friends and new situations that will probably be for the best for him in the long term...
I know this is a Camaro forum, but my heart just hurt for you and I wanted to let you know that this community of Camaro enthusiasts cares about each other and we are like "family", so I wanted to let you know that we are here for you...
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #20
DkknightX
Account Suspended

Drives: 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC Stage 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro noob View Post
So...yeah. Wow. It's been a while since I've been on this site. Lot of stuff has changed in the Camaro world I see.

So basically, I have been following the Camaro since the 5th gen concept was revealed 3-something years ago. And as the production model became more and more of a reality, I began to save up for it. I had everything planned out. 2LT/RS auto RJT with polished wheels and beige interior, spare tire and MAYBE a sunroof, maybe not. I even had the license plate picked out.

But a year and a half ago, I met a girl, and over time fell in love with her. She was my everything. Have you guys ever met a girl that gives you strength and purpose when you need it most and don't know where to get it from? Someone that you're not afraid to show your vulnerabilities and weaknesses to? Well that's who she was for me. I was a 19 year old kid who would imagine spending the rest of my life with her. I really did love her. I still do.

Last fall she was diagnosed with a tumor in her brain. My world fell apart. The surgery was expensive, and her mom couldn't keep up. So I talked with her mom and gave my ENTIRE Camaro savings account to help her pay for the surgery. It really wasn't even a choice, it was just instinct. No regrets. She never knew I did that, and I think her mom respected my wishes and never spoke of it to her. I didn't want her to feel bad about anything. I didn't want her to ever feel like she owed me anything.

With God's blessing, she fully recovered. Our relationship continued to strive, and things were good. I started to rebuild my Camaro savings, I need about 30 grand for my dream car. As of right now, I am only about a little over half way there. Sadly though, I will need a new car this fall because I will be commuting to college and my current vehicle...uh...yeah...won't be able to stand the first day without blowing up spontaneously.

This past 4th of July, I found out that she was cheating on me with a 30-something year old divorced with kids broke and balding guy that she works with. She's 19. I don't really know how long it's been going on, but she was able to dump me and immediately begin dating him.

So. Yeah. The term "depression" doesn't quite fully express how I feel. My world is cold, my life empty. She was my everything, and she crushed me. I've been speaking with a councilor and she has working with me to basically start rebuilding myself. I need to find my own interests back again and follow them. That includes the Camaro.

So, I obviously won't be getting a 2010 model anymore like I wanted. I'm not interested in a convertible, so there really is not up side to this. Except for a few. I know that HUD and park assist are rumored, and white is coming soon, which is puurrrdy. Other then that, are there other things coming to the Camaro that some of you out there are waiting for? If I have to wait, I might as well have another reason to look forward to something.

Sadly I won't be getting a Camaro now for a few years. I need a car now and so I think my parents are going to help me out and get me a used Civic or something. But would any of you know of what might be planned in the Camaro's future? And/or know of where I can get 12 grand? Legally? I'm just a 21 year old kid looking for something to be proud of in life, and except for a future career that I am still working towards and my caring/supportive family, I don't have much else right now. Who knows, maybe the Camaro's future can help build me back up as well as GM too.
Uhh...I think you should have told her what you did man and not because she would feel like she owed you something. This way if she cheated on you, the guilt would be unbearable for her and that is something she'd have to live with the rest of her life. In fact, I think you should tell her what you did and how ungrateful she is. She could have at least been honest with you from the start. What you did was selfless and commendable. Wish you the best man!
DkknightX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #21
98_Camaro

Drives: 2016 2SS Coupe
It's alright bro. It might be hard knowing that your dream car was pushed off a couple years, but once you get out of college, you'll be able to get a top-notch job doing what you love, and you'll earn your Camaro funds in NO TIME!
At least you're not a high school kid who has to wait 10 years just to afford the insurance on a V8 (like me).
98_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #22
xxbrankxx

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
That's some cold crap man...that girl is *ALIVE* because of *YOU* and she pulls this...*YOU* saved her life, she owes her life to you man....what a cold heartless thing to do....I'm truly sorry to hear that man...:(
Old 07-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #23
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Do not tell her anything of what you did; do not take this to court or you'll just dirty up a noble deed. You'll dirty it up for you and that's not how you want to be inside. What you did will come back to you, just as she'll harvest what she's planted. You will always know that you are the kind of person worth being friends with; she will always know she isn't. She got the short end of the stick, believe me. You on the other hand have nothing to be ashamed of and you've already done something wonderful to be proud of.

There's a good woman out there worthy of you and the day will come when you'll meet her. You never know what tomorrow may bring.

Work towards your Camaro; they're beautiful, fun and they don't cheat on you.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #24
PieNsky

Drives: Victory Red 1LS
I'm glad I don't have to go through with that anymore. It sucks, big time.
I also thought I would be with the one I was dating at the time, each time! The last girl was soooo hot, my friends said she was Playboy stuff. She had a very screwed up childhood, her parents were 13 when she was born, her dad shot himself when she was 14, her mom was with two different guys the first week I knew her, three if you count her second husband who was living with someone else. Drug use was so bad you wouldn't believe me. I found her on Myspace last year and for the longest time I couldn't come to terms that this really was her. She looks like shit. She has had a really bad time of it. I really feel sorry for her.
Enough of that.
Dude, you should see my wife! I have been with her for...WOW, it's been 27 years! I mean, she is still hot and puts up with me! The one you will be with is out there somewhere.
PieNsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #25
FNKNSTN
Banned

Drives: A Black Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by DkknightX View Post
Uhh...I think you should have told her what you did man and not because she would feel like she owed you something. This way if she cheated on you, the guilt would be unbearable for her and that is something she'd have to live with the rest of her life. In fact, I think you should tell her what you did and how ungrateful she is. She could have at least been honest with you from the start. What you did was selfless and commendable. Wish you the best man!
The best revenge is becoming very successful in your life, and showing a girl how much better off you are without her.
FNKNSTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:44 AM   #26
PieNsky

Sunshine, blue sky, please go away,
My girl has found another, and gone away
With her went my future, my life is filled with gloom,
So day after day, I stay locked up in my room

I know to you it might sound strange,
I wish it would rain (oh how I wish that it would rain)
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah

Cause so badly
I wanna go outside (such a lovely day)
Everyone knows that a man ain't supposed to cry
But listen, I got to cry, cuz crying, ooooooooh,
Is the pain, oh yeah

Yeah you know people, this hurt I feel inside,
Words, they, could never explain,
I wish it would rain (oh how i wish that it would rain)
Oh let it rain, rain, rain, rain (oh how i wish that it would rain)
Ooooooh baby

Let it rain (rain, rain)
Oh yeah, let it rain

Day in day out, my tear stained face
Pressed against my window pane
I search the skies, well, desperately for rain
Cause rain drops will hide my teardrops and no one will ever know
That I'm crying (crying) crying (crying)
When I go outside

To the world outside my tears I refuse to explain,
I wish it would rain (oh how I wish that it would rain)
Rain, rain, rain (oh how I wish that it would rain)
ooooh baby

Let it rain
I need rain to disguise the tears in my eyes
Yeah, You know I'm a man, I ain't got no pride,
Til it rains, I'm gonna stay inside,
Let it rain, Let it rain
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
Oh how I wish that it would rain...

Ok, so your heart is broken
Youre sitting around mopin, mopin, mopin, cryin, cryin
You say youre even thinking about dying
Well, before you do anything rash, baby, listen to this

Everybody plays the fool, sometime
Theres no exception to the rule, listen baby
It may be factual, it may be cruel, I aint lying
Everybody plays the fool

Fallin in love is such an easy thing to do
But theres no guarantee that the one you love, is gonna love you
Oh, loving eyes they cannot see a certain person could never be
Love runs deeper than any ocean, it clouds youre mind with emotion

Everybody plays the fool

How can you help it, when the music starts to play
And your ability to reason, is swept away
Oh, heaven on earth is all you see, youre out of touch with reality
And now you cry, but when you do, next time around someone cries for you

Hey, everybody plays the fool, sometime
Use your heart just like a tool, listen baby
They never tell you so in school, I wanna say it again,
Everybody plays the fool

Everybody plays the fool

Every plays the fool, sometime
It may be factual, it may be cruel, I wanna say it again
Everybody plays the fool
Old 07-12-2009, 12:58 AM   #27
Rockies4

Drives: PT Cruiser 02
I have been like many others in dumpville population "me", but I can honestly tell you that it was for the best.

I'll bet you a cup of your favorite coffee that when you go to college, you'll meet a beautiful woman who is very intelligent and can make you laugh and make lots of money.

Maybe you'll meet one that wants to buy a brand new Camaro and make it a present for you!

Hey, I'm know I'm dreaming here, but I'm trying to cheer this guy up.

Seriously, I'll bet you that coffee that you probably met someone your first week in college.

What college do you plan on attending?

Orange Coast College is rated one of the top in the nation for meeting beautiful women.

So keep your head held high and keep your eyes open for something really special during that first week in college.

And I hope you become a business major. If so, let me know and I'll email you information about a Sales and Marketing Internet certificate course I teach.

It can help you "pony up" your resume.

Good luck and best wishes and please keep everyone posted on your success.

Best Wishes,
Rockies4
Rockies4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:58 AM   #28
PieNsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWIweldace View Post
Nazareth Hair Of The Dog. That is one of the best rock albums ever.

I ALMOST played this for the ride home with the Camaro
Now your messin with a Son of a ****