Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-20-2011, 01:01 AM   #43
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
That lake wasnt' all that clean on the edges even then. And I remember we wouldn't even think about swimming. At least not where we were at.
lol yea we wore shoes because of the fish hooks

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:45 AM   #44
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycarfan View Post
Listen... this is the facts so far.
I have signed all the paperwork for the AIR FORCE (Not army not navy, not marines or any other branch) I am going to hopefully be Active Duty, (means living on base but so what) After High school gonna be going to Boot Camp (Eight and a half weeks).
Everything is set into motion.
Great to hear. I did the exact same thing when I was 17. Your parents are a lot better than mine though. That's the original reason and to get out of town. I grew up around where you guy are in Bellevue in Jr High but moved to Oregon for High School.

I'm also interested in what AFSC/Job you are going for. Me, Spike, the guy above and many others on this forum can give you some insight into what you would be getting into with most of the AFSCs.

Congrats and good luck...after HS.

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #45
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]

Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
Air Force rocks!
+1
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:58 AM   #46
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

well after a set back last week about MEPS, (his recuiter didnt turn in his paper work)

so he leaves for Meps on tusday & comes back weds. LOL just in time to go to the NHRA nationals with us on friday & reno on sunday

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 08-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #47
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Sighs, got a phone call yesterday, Mike still wasnt set up to go to meps, But was told to come in anyways today. Well called this morning & he still wasnt set up, BUT STILL come in.

Just before we left, we get a phone call from his Recuiter & the Military doesnt Accept ASVAB tests that Sophmores have taken (they are not even allowed to take them, but he did) lol.

So He had to take them again, when he went up to MEPS. I drove him down to Lacey to the recuiters station & they told him what is what. Well he just called me & he retook the asvab & got a higher score on it than he did back when he was a sophmore.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, now he goes to prossess in to the Airfoce lol