Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 03-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #15
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Mayweather is a turtle, Pacroid is a beast but has an iffy past...

I'm a fan of good fights, I don't think it would be worth watching. Two big names for sure, but having mayweather running the whole time may or may not be appealing to watch.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:29 AM   #16
Liam123
Magic Kung Fu Warrior

Drives: Mistubishi Ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
Mayweather is an all-time great. If you ask me he was even before Pac became relevant. Honestly he could've just hung'm up after his DeLaHoya fight and that was that. Him beating Hatton, Marquez, Mosley was just icing on the cake at that point.

no need for him to beat pac to prove anything. there will always be someone else out there for him to face and people to say "oh he retired before he could face [insert name], he's ducking him."

mayweather >>>> pac, everyone knows it, nobody wants to admit it because mayweather has attitude while pacman acts like a saint (despite his rumored PED use)
Your all time great is covering his face all the time!! Because Mayweather cannot keep his mouth shut that's why he went bragging that PAC is nothing compared to him. And when PAC accept his challenge he avoided and again with his big mouth he accused PAC of using PED.

And by the way, PAC filed a case about Mayweather about this. And soon, Mayweather will lose his first fight against PAC in their legal battle.
Liam123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:58 AM   #17
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow

Old 03-25-2011, 03:48 AM   #18
ruz32
Banned

Drives: old but it still rocks

I think Pacquiao looks better here. Pacman is the man. Mayweather is just making all that noise because he wants all the attention that Manny is having. I wish Pacquiao and Mayweather's fight pushes through.
ruz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #19
PoorMansCamaro

Mosley > pacq
Old 03-26-2011, 05:03 AM   #20
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Mosley > pacq

Old 04-08-2011, 12:55 AM   #21
ffrcobra_65
Account Suspended

Drives: SuperCharged 2SS/RS IOM MN6
Quote:
Mosley > pacq
and u are from Vegas?
ffrcobra_65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:21 AM   #22
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro
not this crap again.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:48 AM   #23
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffrcobra_65 View Post
and u are from Vegas?
not originally, but yes, i do live in Las Vegas.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:32 PM   #24
ffrcobra_65
Account Suspended

Quote:
not originally, but yes, i do live in Las Vegas.
If I was in Vegas and you are a gambling man, I would give you 10-1 odds on that. Mosley 7 years ago would beat the Manny of 3 years ago. Manny is just a little monster now. He has maybe 2 good fights left...then Mayweather will want to fight him after that. A few weeks ago, when a fight with Manny was offered to Mayweather, he asked for a $100m payday to fight Manny, knowing full well that couldn't happen. I was a Mayweather fan until he started ducking Manny.

1. Mayweather wanted Manny to submit to random Olympic style drug testing throughtout training and after the fight. Manny said yes to the standard boxing commision mandated testing AND the Olypic style testing up to 21 days before the fight but consented to testing immediately after the fight. Mayweather said, "my way or the highway". Manny said, F$%K you, I am already giving in to your out-of-the-normal drug testing demands, I am the draw and you are not dictating everything." So there was no fight.
2. Manny rescinds and finally agreed to ALL of Mayweather's bs demands. Mayweather camp started talking to ake the fight then denied talking about the fight because Mayweather camp realized their man didn't really wanna fight Manny. It was soon proven that they Mayweather camp DID start to discuss the fight with Bob Arum. When it became clear to them that their man is ducking Manny, they wanted to cover up the fact their man was/is scared by denying preliminary negotations happened.
3. Recently, a third offer was made to Mayweather to fight Manny. Mayweather demanded a $100 million pay day!

Mayweather is running out of excuses.

Pretty Boy can keep his undefeated record and Manny can keep his championship belts in a record EIGHT weight classes.

Last edited by ffrcobra_65; 04-27-2011 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #25
lexlueger

Drives: V10 BMW M5, Supercharged 2SS/RS
Money May!!! The end...

Tell pac-man to take the damn blood test. If my entire legacy as a professional prize fighter depended on one fight, I would also make sure the other fighter was "clean".
IW 8 RIB PULLEY W/ OD COG REARS
NX EXPRESS/NANO KIT

KDI HEAT EXCHANGER/ROTOFAB RESERVOIR
CIRCLE D 2800 TC/FLEX PLATE/ADM TRANS COOLER
DSS DRIVESHAFT/1400 HP AXLES
EATON TRUETRAC -LPE 3.27 GEARS
DYNATECH HEADERS/MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
SQUASH RETURN STYLE FS ID 850's E85/ FLEXFUEL
BMR/EIBACH SUSPENSION

KILL MODE, ON.

lexlueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #26
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Pac Man for sure.

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #27
ffrcobra_65
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlueger View Post
Money May!!! The end...

Tell pac-man to take the damn blood test. If my entire legacy as a professional prize fighter depended on one fight, I would also make sure the other fighter was "clean".
Read my post above yours. Mayweather has alienated many of his followers because of his refusal to fight Manny. I still think he is one of the best boxers ever but he needs to fight Manny while both are in their prime, and quiet the doubters once and for all. He would gain more respect by fighting and losing than ducking the fighter everyone knows he should fight.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #28
CC Performance
Account Suspended

Drives: 99 Camaro SS, 79 z28, 70 GTX
If Mayweather would take off his skirt and fight pacman we could settle this..I don't like Mayweather at all though, he thinks he was better than Ali.. Not in a million years... The whole dodging the pacman fight has tarnished his reputation as well... really I think he's scared of pacman and knows he cant beat him..
CC Performance is offline   Reply With Quote