Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-08-2021, 08:56 PM   #1
blissent1977

Drives: Chevy Camaro
2010 LT in Charlotte, NC - Hyper Blue Metallic w/ Black Stripes - Black/Blue Interior

Hi guys,

Forgive me in advance if not using the correct jargon as I write this post.

Moving and have to prioritize. Custom Hyper Blue Metallic paint job (Was Yellow), custom sound system (iDatalink Maestro dash kit, new Kicker door & rear speakers installed by Best Buy) plus 12 inch new Kicker subs in custom box specifically made for this model car, Camaro logo light on rear, tinted windows, backup camera, SiriusXM tuner, OnStar, powder coated wheels, custom stripes, custom Katzkin leather interior, cold AC, sunroof, upgraded headlights. Also had exhaust upgrades. Have receipts for the work done. $19,000 or Best Offer.

$19,000 doesn’t get all my money back, yet it’s fine.. as the family comes first at this point. Relocating family & business and the blue baby can’t go.

The airbag light stays on until I twist the knob. Googled and says issue could be to driver’s seat wiring. Quarter sized paint rub where I pulled too close trash can, Insured through StateFarm no problem with rebuilt title. Was bruised in the rear and since repaired and didn’t have any issues anywhere else.

VIN: 2G1FB1EV4A9133651 - 79,500 miles

Have priced the car with all things considered. Look fwd. to hearing from you.
Attached Images

Last edited by blissent1977; 09-08-2021 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Adding mileage
blissent1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 05:42 AM   #2
Taylortoons

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
$19k for a 2010 salvage title V6 with 80k miles. Hope your super flexible on the Best Offer. GLWS!
Old 09-11-2021, 06:02 AM   #3
blissent1977

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylortoons View Post
$19k for a 2010 salvage title V6 with 80k miles. Hope your super flexible on the Best Offer. GLWS!
Ahh. Z why so negative my young lad. Did a few pics upset ya? Be blissful and at peace with yourself. You sound angry with the world. It’s a rebuilt title if you want to be specific. And those who know.. salvage, doesn’t mean destroyed. And 79,200 is not a lot of miles at all for a 2010. I’ll have that on my 2019 F150 in about another year.. year 1/2. Depends on the person. Oh, and the money spent easily adds up to that (especially if you have receipts). If you were a car enthusiast and not just an internet troll, you’d know that. Hmm.. let me go before I fall for your negativity trap. That’s why it says or best offer. If not interested or you don’t have it.. keep it moving.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:13 PM   #4
Taylortoons

All good bro. Dream big!
Old 09-16-2021, 09:09 AM   #5
DroptopZ
I'm your huckleberry...

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '88 IROC vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissent1977 View Post
Ahh. Z why so negative my young lad. Did a few pics upset ya? Be blissful and at peace with yourself. You sound angry with the world. It’s a rebuilt title if you want to be specific. And those who know.. salvage, doesn’t mean destroyed. And 79,200 is not a lot of miles at all for a 2010. I’ll have that on my 2019 F150 in about another year.. year 1/2. Depends on the person. Oh, and the money spent easily adds up to that (especially if you have receipts). If you were a car enthusiast and not just an internet troll, you’d know that. Hmm.. let me go before I fall for your negativity trap. That’s why it says or best offer. If not interested or you don’t have it.. keep it moving.
I realize that this gentleman's post came across as a bit rude, but I think the point he is trying to make is that clean, low miles examples of an SS with a clean title can be had in desirable configurations and with a clean title for the same money. You can often find a salvage title SS cammed or supercharged for less money.

Most 10 V6 cars are selling for 10 or under.... super clean examples maybe 12.

A resprayed salvage title car leads to questions of how good the respray was... engine bay and door jambs painted, etc.

I would politely suggest that you research the value of the car and compare to other listings here... but glws. Again, no rudeness intended... just providing context.

DroptopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 05:38 PM   #6
blissent1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroptopZ View Post
I realize that this gentleman's post came across as a bit rude, but I think the point he is trying to make is that clean, low miles examples of an SS with a clean title can be had in desirable configurations and with a clean title for the same money. You can often find a salvage title SS cammed or supercharged for less money.

Most 10 V6 cars are selling for 10 or under.... super clean examples maybe 12.

A resprayed salvage title car leads to questions of how good the respray was... engine bay and door jambs painted, etc.

I would politely suggest that you research the value of the car and compare to other listings here... but glws. Again, no rudeness intended... just providing context.

Appreciate the response and Yes, and that’s why I posted or best offer. Pics could help those with spraying concerns, but that’s if I still had it. Sold for 15k.
Old 09-25-2021, 07:40 PM   #7
blissent1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylortoons View Post
All good bro. Dream big!
Positive people win. Sold for 15k. Your attitude determines your altitude. Fly high!
Old 09-27-2021, 07:33 PM   #8
Taylortoons

Great job bro! You earned the gold star. Wear it well.

I lead a global team of super achievers and have learned over the years that directly challenging opinions can lead to exceptional results. The desire to prove me wrong can be a great motivator.

You have a lot of fire. Be aware the complexity of that gift.