Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #29
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaPowered View Post
The problem is, is that the OP is from Muscat, Oman. A totally different country. And as he states, USPS does not do door to door mail internationally. Which would cause a HUGE problem. Making it impossible for him to receive the mail.
Wrong once it leaves the U.S. Oman's postal service will pick it up. Ive ordered things from China that came through USPS, it comes slow, but it comes.

I just dont see a reason to make such a big deal out of this and bash someone as long as he gets his package.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #30
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
[QUOTE=DarkneSS;3741419]Wrong once it leaves the U.S. Oman's postal service will pick it up. Ive ordered things from China that came through USPS, it comes slow, but it comes.

I just dont see a reason to make such a big deal out of this and bash someone as long as he gets his package.[/QUOTE
]
That can be true, but not always. USPS can have a lot of issues when trying to ship door to door internationally. I have shipped through USPS internationally and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Now we just don't use them for international shipping at all.

What should have happened is that if there was a problem with the USPS, then CC performance should have eaten the cost. Although, I think that they should have waited to see what would have happened.

However the OP does know what happens when people ship USPS to him. If he knows what works and what doesn't, than obviously he knows what is the right way to ship and CC performance should understand that.

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback
Old 09-12-2011, 01:13 AM   #31
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Gray View Post
As for the deal and price, I bought more plugs shipped by FedEx for less than the price that you charged me !
If that's the case, why in the world would you buy the plugs from him?! That makes absolutely NO sense. Buy plugs from person A for high shipping price? OR...buy plugs from person B for higher shipping price. Hrm....buy from person B. Yeah...makes sense.

If you could have gotten them for less somewhere else, maybe you should have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
Sorry to hear that Cyber, but it isn't the first complaint I've heard about him. I hope you get your plugs or money.
Ok. From a totally outside perspective as one just looking in and has no interest in how this goes either way (I don't get paid by the vendors, so it does not benefit me either way) saying this was a big mistake.

Saying you've "heard things" is how rumors and bad practices get started for companies. "Hearing things" doesn't cut it and quite frankly, should NOT be mentioned if you don't have the ability to back them up. Read below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
As for me naming names, I'm not going to get into that with you. First I never said they bought from you. I've just read their post on other forums and some sounded like they did and others may have just been chiming in. Either way, others can search the net as easily as I can so I'll leave it to them to look around and see what is there.
Bingo.

Here's why... If you are willing to put it out there, back it up. Otherwise, you should not enter a thread to "jump on the bandwagon." This is not your problem and the resolution can only be made between the buyer and seller. Let them resolve it.

OP, if he had the opportunity, should have purchased them at a lower price elsewhere. He didn't. He ordered them from CC. CC shipped in a manner, possibly/probably in a way he was asked not to. CC is trying to remedy the situation. The situation is not over. Going back and forth over this does nothing but fuels a fire and angers both parties.

Until the situation is over, thread closed.

Closed Thread