Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 08-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
Brettzel

Drives: #null
Detailing

Hey guys, some of you may or may not know me, but those of you that do know I am a car guy and love everything automotive. I recently performed a basic paint correction on my fathers Camaro, and the before and after difference is quite drastic. The shine is much, much improved, and the number of swirls is nowhere close to that of what it was. I really enjoyed doing the detail/correction, it was a sort of "mental escape" for me. So, my question is to all of you forum members, in NJ and the surrounding areas, would anybody be*interested in detailing services from myself? I will work relatively cheap, due to the fact that I am no professional, and wont claim to be. If you are interested in the least, please, dont hesitate to send me a personal message or post in this thread. I will post a few pictures of my dads car, from after the detail, in a few minutes.

Thank you for your time,
Brett L.
Brettzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
Brettzel

Here are the pictures.

In this picture, the towel is the only thing in contact with the car, and is not touching the paint. The bottle is only touching that towel.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #3
Brettzel

Keep in mind that those pictures were taken nearly two weeks after the detail, and after a bit of driving, though not too much.

I would be doing the following, as well as anything that I find necessary along the way.

Clay entire car
Fine Machine Polish (brings out the shine)
Machine Wax and Sealant
Clean window and mirrors both interior and exterior
Clean Chrome/Metal Trim
Clean upholstery
Complete interior cleaning (leather treatment, carpet cleaning, vacuum, wipe down)
Clean wheels/dress tires