Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Local Marketplace

Old 06-18-2018, 05:29 PM   #1
urr2slo

Drives: 2010 2ss ss/rs abm, 2016 2ss/rs hbm
2015 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE

Selling our 2015 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE, currently has 18k on it. Originally ordered as a SEMA project car and was featured at SEMA 2015.
It was also featured on Camaro5 as the COTW during November 2015.
https://www.camaro5.com/2015/11/
I am the builder and 2nd owner, it was originally built for one of my clients and when the chance to buy it came up a year and a half ago I jumped at it. Its an amazing car and the only reason I am selling is another Camaro
Only missing option is the Sunroof, it is a 2SS with RS pkg, 1LE Performance package, Recaro seat option, MyLink with navigation, Colored HUD, cargo net and the rare and 2015 MY only brake cooling package and Diff cooler pkg.
This Camaro was recently fully serviced at 15k with a Mobil 1 oil change, RedLine D4 trans fluid service and a Torco full syn diff service. New front tires within 1k, rears were replaced at 15k, 4 wheel performance alignment also performed at that time.
Over $35k in upgrades.

Aftermarket Performance and cosmetic upgrades as follows:
Magnuson HeartBeat 2.3L supercharger with 3.4 GripTec pulley and custom painted lid
ZL1 fuel pump
Kooks long tube headers with HD Green Cats
Kooks full 3" Catback exhaust with quad tips
RotoFab cold air intake - custom painted
RotoFab radiator cover - custom painted
RotoFab coil covers - custom painted
RotoFab fuse box cover - custom painted
Hotchkis adjustable sway bars
Hotchkis 1" sport springs
Hotchkis Chassis brace
Hotchkis Strut Tower brace - custom painted
CenterForce DYAD twin disc clutch
Hurst short throw shifter with Extreme duty shifter bushings
Baer drilled and slotted rotors
ASC Wicker bill extension - custom painted
Stripes, pinstriping, front and rear spoilers, custom paint accents all professionally done and buried under 5 coats of PPG show clear. All forward facing surfaces, front bumper, hood fenders covered in Clear Bra to prevent pitting.
Rear lower bumper valance has been smoothed and painted to match.
2 tone tinted tail lamps and side markers
and more.

Camaro will be sold with buyers choice of Cor Forged Duoblock Venom wheels (custom finish) with new tires or
the original 1LE wheels with the Goodyear tires (800 miles on them and rears upgraded to 305/35r20 size)

Only reason For Sale is I have found another Camaro I want. I currently have 4 Camaros and a total of 8 cars and trucks, not interested in trades. Parking space and insurance costs is the only reason I am not keeping this one.

KBB private party for this car is $31500.00 currently, over $35k in additional upgrades, Camaro is extremely clean and runs amazing as all work has been professionally performed. Asking price is fair at $38000.00 please don't waste each others time with lowball offers. Phone offers will not be considered. Come see the car, go for a ride in it, it will sell itself. Phone offers will not be considered.
Attached Images