Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #799
kickasswelch69
Future Underwater Welder

Drives: 1991 Mazda B2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]That's awesome lil brotha, I hope your date appreciated all the extra effort you went through to show her a good time! If you think that's powerful, try adding 200+ HP to that and you have the ZLX Everyone that's sat in the passenger seat has had the ride of their lives, I make sure of it!
Yeah she enjoyed it! Haha i let her drive back. And let me say, the lady CAN DRIVE! holy shit.. watch out nascar! She sucessfully ( in one try) flipped at 180 with the e brake and kept going like she had done it a million other times. And then continued to go on to dust a vette ('10). I asked her if she put her moves on the car to excite it like that. (She dances hip hop) I think i enjoyed the passenger seat more than the drivers seat!

Last edited by kickasswelch69; 05-07-2013 at 10:47 AM.
kickasswelch69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #800
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Yeah Centree does a great job, as does "In The News" on the plaque front! Post them when you get a chance brother, definitely more pressing things on your end!
Old 05-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #801
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickasswelch69 View Post
John!!! So i had my first drive in a ZL1 saturday night! They are amazing! Im not used to the power what so ever. This car is almost 7 times the power of my truck. Non the less, i really enjoyed it. So did my date. And so did all of the people staring at me.
Great pic ma man , hope you get your own ride soon and mod it the way you want .
Old 05-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #802
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Feels good to be home, doesn't it?
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:25 AM   #803
kickasswelch69
Future Underwater Welder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Great pic ma man , hope you get your own ride soon and mod it the way you want .
Hahaha well ive got two camaro parents setting damn good examples!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #804
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVengeancex28 View Post
Glad to see and hear that you made it back the east coast safely John!!
Thanks Chris, it was a helluva drive, but the Hoe made like a champ! We'll see each other soon brotha, lot to talk about!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos30 View Post
EAST COAST? YEA BABY!!

when do I get to see this beast dude??????????????????????????
Oh yea Baby, it's so good to have great pizza, hoagies, bread, being 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love, etc....

We'll be getting together Niko, Chris(xVengeancex28) & I have a few things planned up our sleeve. I'm sure you'll be down when you hear about it!!

Quote:
Heyyyy J , we miss you man , can't wait to see you back on here bro
I'm BACK Brotha, and with plenty to share with you & my C5 family!! Back home with a complete, baddazz ride!!

Much respect to Ryne Cunningham of Cunningham Motor Sports in Murietta, CA. The BEST Modern Muscle car Guru on the west coast, if not the country.

And to my bro, Jake Taufique, his father Cam and the rest of the Antidote family. They are some of the nicest, friendliest, honest people I've met and they hooked up both my cars as if they were their own and treated me like family, I consider you family and it's a pleasure working with you!!! I'm so sorry to hear about losing Bella, your beloved puppy, our prayers are with you guys.

Quote:
Yeah she enjoyed it! Haha i let her drive back. And let me say, the lady CAN DRIVE! holy shit.. watch out nascar! She sucessfully ( in one try) flipped at 180 with the e brake and kept going like she had done it a million other times. And then continued to go on to dust a vette ('10). I asked her if she put her moves on the car to excite it like that. (She dances hip hop) I think i enjoyed the passenger seat more than the drivers seat!
That's awesome lil' Bro, got to love a lady that knows how to handle a mean machine Much Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Yeah Centree does a great job, as does "In The News" on the plaque front! Post them when you get a chance brother, definitely more pressing things on your end!
You got that right Tim, Centree does a helluva job, and he's working on my dash plaques now. I'll even have another item for him to work on shortly! I'll post up those plaques tomorrow also. The move is done, 75% of the stuff is put away at our main house and I'll be visiting the shore house to drop off the 20+ surfboard quiver this weekend and getting that house ready for a great summer! It's already starting off GREAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Feels good to be home, doesn't it?

Like Dorothy says, there's no place like home Pete!! I'll send you those pictures you asked for tomorrow, I don't know where the day went?

Quote:
Hahaha well ive got two camaro parents setting damn good examples!
I'm honored to be one of your mentors little wise one!

*****NEWS FLASH*****
Well in between unpacking boxes today, I happened to check my email and I was utterly floored when I read that the ZLX has been invited to be showcased indoors at the prestigious GM Nationals in Carlisle, PA from June 21 to the 23rd!!!!!! The car will be showcased in building T the whole weekend and will be roped off! How cool is that on the heels of 2 magazine features, to now be invited to showcase the ZLX INSIDE!!!

I'm sure many members will be attending, so try to stop by and say hello, maybe a little road trip in the making??? I'll be staying up in Carlisle from Thursday 6/20 to Sunday 6/23, because they want the car there the day before the event starts. It's one of the biggest Car Show/Event in the country with all the big names in the auto world there, 1000s of hot rods, and any kind of car you can imagine and loads of things to do, see, buy, tuning workshops, etc....It usually attracts tens of thousands of people!! Lots of Best Club & Car categories, Burnout competitions, it's the BIGGEST show on the coast, and one of the biggest in the country!!!

I'm sure by then, they'll be some news about a "new to the area" World Renowned Camaro club starting up, so I see a road trip in some members futures!

Here's the link

GM NATIONALS IN CARLISLE,PA

This is the event's details from their site:

HOME > EVENTS > GM NATIONALS

Carlisle GM Nationals
Jun 21 - Jun 23, 2013

Adult Admission: Fri-Sat $10 / Sun $5 / Event Pass $15
Child Admission: 12 & Under FREE!
Gate Times: Th.-Sa. 7am-6pm / Sun. 7am-3pm
Gate-N-Go Deadline: May 20, 2013 (register here)

One of the most diverse of General Motors events, this is the place to be each June. Organized by year, make and model, the National Parts Depot showfield will be loaded with top quality restored classics, original muscle cars and modified high-performance new models. Buckle up for autocross action, indoor displays of concepts, customs, performance and historic vehicles, NHRA drag racing, industry guests, activities for the kids special prizes throughout the weekend. You will also find an unbelievable variety of vendors, an all-GM car corral and the Manufacturers Midway vending area.

Online showfield registration is available for the event right now. If you'd prefer, registration is also available by calling our office at (717) 243-7855. Please note: refunds will not be issued less than 19 days prior to the beginning of the event and winners' lists are subject to change.

2013 GM Showfield Classes
2012 GM Nationals Showfield Winners
2012 GM Nationals Event Directory
2011 GM Nationals Kid's Choice and Club Winners
2011 Showfield FAQ

COUNTDOWN TO
GM NATIONALS 2013
38 days, 8 hours, 13 minutes, 15 seconds

NASCAR Legend Bobby Allison Comes to Carlisle
Meet Hall of Famer SATURDAY ONLY of GM Weekend
Meet NASCAR Hall of Fame driver Bobby Allison on Saturday of the Carlisle GM Nationals. Allison will be onsite and will be positioned within Building T for about two hours, 10 a.m. to noon. Allison is coming to Carlisle to honor Buick, meet fans, sign autographs, pose for photos and celebrate the 25th anniversary of his victory in the 1988 Daytona 500. As part of his victory at Daytona in '88, Allison's son Davey finished second, marking the only time in race history that a father/son duo took the top two spots. His '88 Miller High Life Buick will be onsite too and serve as a backdrop for this unique session. Allison is a multi race winner, spanning decades in the sport and is regarded as a true living legend within NASCAR circles.

An encounter with Allison is free of charge with a paid gate admission, but enthusiasts are encouraged to limit items to two per person in an effort to keep the line moving.

Bobby Allison

SKIP THE LINES. AVOID THE HASSLE. ENJOY YOUR SHOW.
How to Save Time and Money: Details Below
Pre-register before May 20, 2013 to get your window sticker early and drive right in when you get to the gate!

When you pre-register, you save time AND you save money. Everyone could use a little more of both and Carlisle Events wants to help!
Beat the May 20, 2013 deadline and we will mail your window sticker to your address of record via USPS. The sticker will go out weeks in advance of the event. When you get to the show, enjoy the VIP treatment of driving straight to Gate 3. No matter how long the lines of people are at the showfield registration area, you won’t need to stop there. Rather, once you drive through the main gate, you will be guided straight to the designated parking area.
Pre-registering also helps keep that wallet a little fatter. When you pre-register, you save 10%. That’s more of your hard-earned money back in your wallet.
You deserve the preferential treatment. So don’t wait -- pre-register today! The May 20, 2013 deadline will be here before you know it.

Register for the 2013 show right now to save! Call today at (717) 243-7855 or register online!
More time and money – sign me up! Click Gate-N-Go to hit the gas on a better show experience
Gate-N-Go

TURBO BUICK CELEBRATION IN 2013
Owners and Enthusiasts of the Turbo Buick - This One's For You
Do you own a 1978-87 Turbo Buick? If so, then we want you to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the Turbo Buick at Carlisle in 2013. Carlisle Events is happy to announce the Turbo Buick celebration for the 2013 GM Nationals. Whether you own, drive or are an enthusiast of the Turbo Regal, T-Type, Grand National, GNX or any other Turbo Buick, join your fellow turbo enthusiasts for a celebration of the “six with kick.”

To register, click a link below and get involved.

Register for the GM Nationals
Register Your Club Today
Invitational Application

Enjoy Half Price Sunday During GM Nationals Weekend
Better Show and even Better Savings
Beginning in 2013 Sunday admission will be reduced by half for all specialty shows, joining Spring and Fall Carlisle where half-price Sunday has been in effect. In addition, parking just outside of Gate 5 will be free (Sunday only).

Finally, all children age 12 and under will be admitted free at Carlisle. Enjoy great savings and fun for the entire family at Carlisle!

Autocross at GM Returns
See What Detroit Speed Has to Offer
If you had fun doing autocross test rides last year at the GM Nationals, then you are in luck for 2013! This year, the crew from Detroit Speed will be tearing up the track with some of their incredible test cars. Kyle and Stacy Tucker, the suspension technology duo, have been building and supplying quality suspension parts for over 10 years and they are anxious to show the GM crowd what their cars are made of! Also on the track for 2013, the crew from UMI Performance will be showcasing some if their incredible suspension parts. UMI is a Pennsylvania-based company and has been supplying top-notch equipment since 2003. This is your chance to check out two great suspension companies, learn about their quality products, and get FREE test rides on the track! Be sure to visit Detroit Speed and UMI at the track and get the ride of your life at the GM Nationals!

Detroit Speed

Visit the High-Performance Showroom
Display to Feature HI-PO Buicks
At Carlisle, we have a special respect for the ultra-rare and high-performance cars produced by General Motors. For 2013, we have made a few alterations to the famous “Solid Lifter Showroom.” Carlisle will now be featuring the “High-Performance Showroom” and we will begin to rotate a special display depending on the show year. For 2013, with our special focus on the Buick crowd, we'll feature several HI-PO's to add to the showroom. The display will still feature all the great HI-PO cars produced by GM, but with a special nod towards the high-performance Buick models that hit the streets during the Muscle Car era. Visit Building G to and see some of the rarest, fastest and most beautiful cars around.

NEW JUDGING FORMAT FOR 2013
Participant Based Selections to be Made
Showing your car and claiming at prize during GM weekend just became a lot easier. The 2013 edition of the GM Nationals will see a participant based judging format and if you register for the show, you can be a judge. As part of the judging process, special awards will be offered to cars of exceptional quality. In addition, both the Carlisle staff and onsite special guests will present awards too. Sharpen your pencils and grab a note pad. In 2013, your voice will count.

Enjoy a Double Feature Screening in Carlisle
Two Car Themed Movies for the Price of One
Independent filmmaker Andrew FIlippone Jr. will be a special guest this year at the GM Nationals. Filippone, the producer, director and editor of the documentary film “Black Air: The Buick Grand National Documentary,” will be part of a special screening on Saturday night of the show. This film took four years to create and is a fantastic addition to any enthusiast’s video library. To make things even better, the film will be screened along with a cult classic car movie in a double feature! The classic film is Cannonball Run, starring Burt Reynolds. Grab some popcorn, find a seat and enjoy this double feature made specifically for gearheads.

GN Movie Online
Cannonball Run - Wikipedia

Meet Dennis Kirban at GM in 2013
Turbo Buick and Hurst Collector/Expert Coming to Carlisle
Dennis Kirban, the legendary Turbo Buick and Hurst memorabilia collector, will be presenting two seminars on Saturday at the Carlisle GM Nationals. Kirban started selling parts for GTOs in the late '70s and later moved on to the Turbo Buicks of the '80s. Since 1987, Kirban has been a go-to source for Turbo Buick parts, advice and even the cars themselves. Come to Carlisle in June and enjoy Kirban’s thorough knowledge of the Turbo Buick cars and the Hurst Company’s performance history. Don’t miss this chance to ask some questions and to meet a legend in the automotive aftermarket.

Kirban Performance
Kirban Performance on Facebook

TURN YOUR PARTS AND RELATED MERCHANDISE INTO CASH
Become a Vendor and Sell Your Automotive Merchandise
Historically, the GM Nationals Swap Meet is a great place to sell the parts and accessories that have been collecting dust in your garage. The swap meet is also the place for the parts you need to finish a job. Parts, memorabilia, collectibles and literature –you’ll find it all in the GM Nationals Swap Meet.

For more information or to purchase space, please contact us at 717-243-7855 or email info@carlisleevents.com.

Reserve Your Space Today

CLASSIC TO LATE-MODEL CARS FOR ANY BUDGET
Sell or Buy a Vehicle in the Car Corral
Over 150 GM cars and trucks are available for sale in the GM Nationals Car Corral. The best part about the car corral is that you can meet with the seller, drive the vehicle, negotiate your own price and see and touch the car in person. Onsite services include notary, financing, insurance, temporary tags and more, all available right in the car corral. For more information or to purchase a car corral space, please contact us at (717) 243-7855 or email info@carlisleevents.com

Reserve Your Car Corral Space Today

ATTENTION CAR CLUBS – COMPETE TO SEE WHO IS THE LARGEST
Will Your Club Measure Up? Take the Club Challenge
In addition to the competition among the cars on the GM Nationals NPD Showfield, there is a battle between clubs to see who has the most cars registered. As a bonus, we offer the use of a 20’ X 20’ tent to those clubs who register 25 vehicles or more. These tents are a great place to take a break and they make a great club headquarters for the weekend. Larger clubs may be eligible for a bigger tent.

Congratulations to our winners in 2012 and thank you for participating. Please contact us for details on how to be involved! 2013 will see club participation grow even more. Don't miss out on this great gathering of like minded enthusiasts.

Congratulations to our top three in 2012:
1 - CCTGO/GONE
2 - Greater Northeast Impala SS Clubs
3 - Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association
Carlisle Club Relations
Download the Club Flyer for your next club meeting

ATTENTION CAR CLUBS - COOLEST CLUB HANGOUT AWARD
Is your Club Tent the Place to Be?
Is your club cool enough? Is your club ready for the event?

The Coolest Club award is based on the premise of your club tent being THE PLACE to be. Plan your theme and your decorations well for 2013 because there are a host of clubs vying for the honor.

Congratulations to our 2012 winners, the Greater Northeast Impala SS Clubs, and thanks to all the clubs that participated.

Carlisle Club Relations
Download the Club Flyer for your next club meeting

TEST DRIVE A CHEVY AT THE GM NATIONALS
Enjoy the Latest From GM and Do So for Free
Chevrolet test drives have returned for 2013! Your local Chevrolet dealer, Lawrence Chevrolet, will be providing free onsite test drives of your favorite Chevys. If you’re in the market for a new car or truck, be sure to visit the Lawrence Chevrolet booth and sign up. Lawrence has been providing top-notch service for twenty-five years, and the dealership crew is eager to provide you with a chance to check out all the great Chevys they have in stock. What’s the best part of it all? Lawrence is only minutes away on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg, so if you like your test drive you can easily visit their showroom and roll out in a new Chevy. Test drives will be available all weekend during the GM Nationals.

Lawrence Chevy on the Web

BE PART OF THE INVITATIONAL DISPLAY
Some of GM's Best at Carlisle
Do you own or appreciate some of GM's most influential and important cars? If so, then being a part of the Invitational Display is a must. The display is open to all makes and style of car that falls under the GM production umbrella. This display doesn't have a specific theme, but does have one thing in common; some of the nicest GM cars around. Apply today for consideration and see your car placed indoors. It'll not only be out of the elements, it'll be protected be stanchions and be eligible for the ever popular Kid's Choice Award. Click the link below to get involved.

Invitational Application

Cacklefest Returns!
Win a Seat to Warm Up Bruce Larson's Camaro
Carlisle Events plans to have the one and only Bruce Larson back for Cacklefest in 2013. Bruce, a local drag racing legend, will start his USA-1 Camaro and Corvette while the crowd listens to the roar of his famous dragsters and smells the "fuel." You can even enter for a chance to help Bruce warm up one of his racers. The contest link is not available yet, but when it is, we’ll quickly let you know via e-news, Facebook and the Carlisle Events web page. Don’t miss this chance to see and hear these cars up close!

Watch Video of Cacklefest

Have Some RC Fun During GM Weekend
Road and Rock RC Brings Great Entertainment to Carlisle
No matter how old you get, RC cars always make you feel like a kid inside. This year, our event will feature special RC stunt shows, courtesy of Road and Rock RC. Bring the entire family and enjoy the shows put on by the Road and Rock crew. Afterwards, they'll let you drive the cars yourself. This will be a great feature for participants of all ages. Don’t miss this fast-paced RC show at this year's event. Tell your friends and come have some fun!

Road and Rock RC - Official Web Page
Road and Rock RC on Facebook

DRAG RACING: RATS, ROCKETS, DRYERS AND HO
Hit the Strip on Friday Afternoon
Whether you’re running a big block “rat,” a super charged hairdryer or a Pontiac HO, all engines and spectators are welcome to join in the Friday night drag racing. Racing takes place at the 1/8 mile, NHRA sanctioned track of nearby Quarter Aces Drag-O-Way.

Quarter Aces Drag-O-Way
Quarter Aces Drag-O-Way Directions

Your Car Could Be Featured on International TV
Mark Fletcher to Attend the Carlisle GM Nationals
Have you ever wanted to see your ride earn an award, be featured in a magazine or covered as part of a TV program? If your answer is yes to any of those questions, your aspirations could be achieved at the event this year as the Australian TV show, Classic Restos will be filming at Carlisle.

Classic Restos is hosted by Mark Fletcher, or "Fletch" as he's known by his loyal followers. Fletch will be at Carlisle for three events, spanning more than six weeks. That means your car or truck can be seen in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and even here in the states.

Classic Restos airs on TUFF TV which is available in many major markets nationwide. When an episode is due to air, we'll post information on our Facebook page as to how you can watch. Welcome Fletch back to Carlisle and show your stuff to the world! Be sure to "like" the Classic Restos Facebook page too.

Classic Restos - Facebook
Classic Restos - Web
TUFF TV

SEMINARS, TUNE UP YOUR AUTOMOTIVE KNOWLEDGE
Instructional and Informational Sessions
While at the GM Nationals, tune up your automotive knowledge with free seminars including information for both the seasoned veteran and rookie do-it-yourselfer. Topics include performance, restoration and maintenance. Seminars are conducted by some of the biggest names in the business and just remember, they are FREE!

Attend Seminars with Paul Koerner
GM Technician Returns to Carlisle Just for You
Paul Koerner returns to help you with all of your GM diagnostic questions and needs. Paul has been a certified GM technician since 1997 and is fully trained in the entire line of GM cars. Whether you have a Buick, GMC, Chevy or anything else, Paul is the man to talk to. He has all the information you need to solve even the toughest problems you may be having with your car. He will be presenting seminars all weekend at the show, so be sure to check the event schedule and pay Paul a visit!

BURNOUT SHOW
Bragging Rights Up for Grabs
No Carlisle event would be complete without the burnout contest. Bragging rights are up for grabs once again at the Carlisle GM Nationals. Join us as we crown the “Carlisle King (or Queen) of the Hill.” Pre-registration is required at Guest Services. A show sticker (i.e. registered for vending or show vehicle), driver’s license and proof of insurance are required. The contest is limited to 10 vehicles with each getting 3 minutes to burnout.

Winners List

MS CARLISLE GM NATIONALS
Compete to Win the Crown and Cash Prizes
Contestants for Ms Carlisle GM Nationals compete for cash prizes on Saturday evening at the Grandstand.

Registration takes place at Guest Services, just to the west of the main grandstand.

Congratulations to our 2012 winners

1. Joneece R.
2. Kaylia C.
3. Allisha H.

GET EXHAUSTED WITH A&A
A&A Auto Stores featuring Borla Exhausts on Installation Alley
If you’re not exhausted when you leave the GM Nationals at Carlisle, its your own fault! A&A Auto Stores on Installation Alley will be offering performance exhaust installations from the top manufactures. Don’t miss this opportunity to get exhausted at the event. Call Lewis today to schedule your appointment and make your GM machine sound great! Reach out now via phone at 570-313-0325 or by e-mail at Bloomsburg@aaautostores.com.

A&A Auto Stores

ATTENTION FEMALE ENTHUSIASTS
GM Nationals to Offer the Women's Oasis and Special Seminars
The GM Nationals Women’s Oasis tent will offer not only a great selection of products from our amazing vendors, ladies will have a chance to better their automotive knowledge via special seminars and educational sessions.

Sessions will be held on grounds and the ladies are even encourage to register a car for show during GM weekend. Some sessions will be led by some of the most important female figures in the automotive world. Further, items within the Oasis include jewelry, accessories, handmade crafts and beauty products. Plus there are massages and special services offered by the vendors.

Ladies, the guys can have their fun in the sun, but you can too. Get involved and enjoy a great weekend at GM that is centered around you.

Women's Oasis Details

FAMILY FUN FOR UP AND COMING GM ENTHUSIASTS
Enjoy the Kids at Carlisle Activity Center
The GM Nationals is fun for the entire family and we have not forgotten the kids. In the Kids at Carlisle Activity Center Area, there are games, crafts and more for kids and parents to enjoy together.

We also have lots of activities that will challenge the minds of our young onsite enthusiasts, like special beginner seminars. Topics may include the basics of engine and car repair, general maintenance and the technical side of the car hobby.

If you are the parent of a bigger kid or your child is old enough to drive, consider being part of our Young Guns showfield class. Finally youth admission now allows for all children 12 and under to come onsite for free. Kids are the future of the hobby and we want to be sure they know how much fun an event at Carlisle can be.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:19 AM   #805
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Woooooo Hooooo that's great news J ,the ZLX is famous now ,can't wait to see the pics of this show
Old 05-14-2013, 02:22 AM   #806
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
That freaking rocks John!!!! Congrats!! thats is too cool!
Old 05-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #807
Kronix

Quote:
Woooooo Hooooo that's great news J ,the ZLX is famous now ,can't wait to see the pics of this show
Thanks P, I was so stoked when I was invited to display the car inside! It's hard to describe since you're overseas, just how big this event is, but it's HUGE!! Every auto TV show will be there doing segments, every big named magazine as well. It's probably the biggest car show in country, at least for GM cars that is. After being in the 2 magazines and then moving back to New Jersey, getting invited to be indoors on display at the GM Nationals was the cherry on top of the sundae!!! Trust me, I'll have more than enough pictures and video for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVengeancex28 View Post
That freaking rocks John!!!! Congrats!! thats is too cool!
Thanks Chris!!! Hopefully after you & I talk and discuss what I mentioned to you, who knows, we may have a little road trip planned!! I'm almoost done setting up my office and computer system, so expect a PM from by the end of the week Chris.

On Friday I'm going to see Matt & Joe of Tune Time Performance for a little upgrade to my tune since the octane is higher here in NJ, so we can add a few degrees of timing to pull some more power from the beast, and I want to add a 4 gallon Meth tank to bypass the windshield wiper tank. This way I won't have to fill up as often. I've heard nothing but good things about the guys at Tune Time, so I'm sure we'll be in good hands!

Old 05-15-2013, 12:58 AM   #808
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

can't wait to see the pics and vids brah you make us all proud, i've showed my camaro buddys your car many times and told them what you've done to it so i guess John Couf is famous here as well .
Old 05-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #809
kickasswelch69
Future Underwater Welder

YEEEAAHH!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit dude, my camaro has some pretty damn big boots to fill!!
Old 05-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #810
kickasswelch69
Future Underwater Welder

702 SUPER CARS - DEALER (YENKO, GIBB & ETC) INSTALLED!!!! John, youd better get pics of this beast!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 01:16 AM   #811
Kronix

Quote:
can't wait to see the pics and vids brah you make us all proud, i've showed my camaro buddys your car many times and told them what you've done to it so i guess John Couf is famous here as well .

You're too kind my friend Thank you for all your constant support brother!

Quote:
YEEEAAHH!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit dude, my camaro has some pretty damn big boots to fill!!
Always aim BIG lil' bro!!! I was friggin stoked when I got the invite, just sent them back the signed letter of acceptance and 2 of my bros are coming with me. Boys weekend of cars, cars, and more cars!!!!

Quote:
702 SUPER CARS - DEALER (YENKO, GIBB & ETC) INSTALLED!!!! John, youd better get pics of this beast!!!!!!
You know I will have plenty, you'll probably get sick of seeing all the pics!

Old 05-16-2013, 08:19 PM   #812
Kronix

I finally got around to opening the box from In The News with my plaques and they came out awesome! Thanks for the hook up Tim

Well the mod bug has bitten me again, I guess cause of the GM Nationals. Ordered from Phastek an APR Carbon Fiber Splitter with stainless steel supporting rods, kind of like the GM Concept car has.

This CipherAuto Harness Bar in black powder coat with 4 point harnesses.

These Stainless & Carbon Fiber Executive Engine Dress up set

And some Black Billet door lock bezels (not orange)

And tomorrow I go to Tune Time to discuss doing this for my Meth system, relocating from the washer fluid tank to a fuel cell in the trunk, new tune to add more timing and a Pedders alignment

Tags
car of the week, cunningham motorsports, magnuson supercharger, pedders, zlx