Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 11-26-2018, 03:01 PM   #1
Texas_RS

Drives: 2013 1LE/SS
Dual Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges & Pillar pod

Sold camaro over the weekend, Took out my dual Aeroforce Interceptor gauges with pillar pod. Came out of 2013 camaro 1LE, but I’m sure works on 2010-2015 SS, 1LE,Zl1. One of the gauges is dimmer then the other but you can still see. I had the dimmer one on the top pod and slightly angled downward to make it clearer to see. (Red Arrow in pics), at night you can’t tell it’s dimmer. and one of the bezels is black and the other a faded black chrome color I’m guess from sun fade. Looking to get $300 Buyer pays shipping. I’m located in 76179 Fort Worth, Texas. Super easy to install, plug and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current mods: Stainless Power Long Tube Headers,Cat Delete,CAI Cold Air Intake,Vitesse throttle controller, Muffler/Resonator Delete w/dual tips. ADM Performance Tuned,BMR 1.25 lowering springs,R1 Concept Slotted/Dimpled Rotors.
Texas_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:00 AM   #2
Texas_RS

Bump, been on vacation and now back
Current mods: Stainless Power Long Tube Headers,Cat Delete,CAI Cold Air Intake,Vitesse throttle controller, Muffler/Resonator Delete w/dual tips. ADM Performance Tuned,BMR 1.25 lowering springs,R1 Concept Slotted/Dimpled Rotors.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:23 AM   #3
4U2NV-SS

Drives: 1999 Camaro SS
Willing to sell me the NON dimmed one? Only looking for one.
4U2NV-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 07:55 PM   #4
Texas_RS

Everything sold!