Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Camaro Fest VIII Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2018, 08:30 AM   #43
x1sniper3x
 
Drives: 2013 CRT 2SS/1LE; 2016 Colorado Z71
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post
No big deal...we can bump you up to Intermediate that day if you remind me...otherwise, you could do the first session with the novice group, and if that's not quite right, you can ask to switch groups afterwards.

We always reserve the right to perform these class switches based on the coaches and corner marshal's input...up or down.
Awesome, thanks!
x1sniper3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:10 AM   #44
oneredry
HYPER SS
 
oneredry's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Supercharged 2SS
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Troy OH
Posts: 917
Day late and almost a dollar short.. Ordered with Order#141

So my wife and I will be attending, trailering the car down. I extended the hotel stay from July 11th to July 15th. I noticed that the meet and greet is July 12th? I thought the NCM race is that Thursday?

--Things I need to bring according to the past photos is a 10x10 tent since the show is on asphalt, lots of water any other recommendations would be preachy. getting pumped
__________________
Ordered: 1/15/2016
2000 status 02/01/16
3000 status 02/29/16
3400 status 03/07/16 TPW of 03/14/16
4200 status 03/17/16 in transit!
Delivered 03/23/16
2SS Hyper Blue | 6M | NPP | Mag ride | ceramic white Int. | Black out bow ties | P3 Gauge| Front splitter. | 6 pot upgraded brembo brakes. | Magnuson Supercharger | Rotofab Intake | ZL1 side skirts | HRE FF04 wheels - Michelin PSS4 | ZL1 add ons rock guards and lift points.
oneredry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:26 AM   #45
mlee
www.CamaroFest.org
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Silverado
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 32,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneredry View Post
Day late and almost a dollar short.. Ordered with Order#141

So my wife and I will be attending, trailering the car down. I extended the hotel stay from July 11th to July 15th. I noticed that the meet and greet is July 12th? I thought the NCM race is that Thursday?

--Things I need to bring according to the past photos is a 10x10 tent since the show is on asphalt, lots of water any other recommendations would be preachy. getting pumped
Yes, the meet and greet is that evening. It's a full packed weekend of Camaro fun.

You'll get your wristband at the NCM track that morning and which will be over a couple hours before the Meet and Greet starts so time to clean up and join the party.

NCM is will definitely be a sell out at this rate so if anyone else is on the fence. Get in now.
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:37 PM   #46
Tom And Cheryl
 
Tom And Cheryl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS Convertible, ThumperII
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneredry View Post
Day late and almost a dollar short.. Ordered with Order#141

So my wife and I will be attending, trailering the car down. I extended the hotel stay from July 11th to July 15th. I noticed that the meet and greet is July 12th? I thought the NCM race is that Thursday?

--Things I need to bring according to the past photos is a 10x10 tent since the show is on asphalt, lots of water any other recommendations would be preachy. getting pumped
A lot of the show is on the grass, the drag racing is all on asphalt, the hotel is on asphalt and both with little shade. Bring chairs sunscreen, a cooler for the parking lot party. Oh and extra alcohol for you new found friends. Very comfy shoes and a little extra cash for that mod that you were thinking about and Phastek performance has on sale. OK We brought a CAI intake last year and CAI installed it and I have yet to see a new one cheaper than we brought ours.
Tom And Cheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:06 PM   #47
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros
 
Evil-Bee-NH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 5,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom And Cheryl View Post
A lot of the show is on the grass, the drag racing is all on asphalt, the hotel is on asphalt and both with little shade. Bring chairs sunscreen, a cooler for the parking lot party. Oh and extra alcohol for you new found friends. Very comfy shoes and a little extra cash for that mod that you were thinking about and Phastek performance has on sale. OK We brought a CAI intake last year and CAI installed it and I have yet to see a new one cheaper than we brought ours.
Bring a canopy to lol
__________________


MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 307RWHP - 329 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 09:03 PM   #48
RubyCamaro
Jan
 
RubyCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Springfield, TN
Posts: 15,848
If you bring a canopy make sure you bring something significant to anchor it. Several cars were damaged when tents were picked up by gusts of wind & thrown onto cars.
__________________
RubyCamaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:48 PM   #49
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros
 
Evil-Bee-NH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 5,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
If you bring a canopy make sure you bring something significant to anchor it. Several cars were damaged when tents were picked up by gusts of wind & thrown onto cars.
Never saw that incident myself had mine anchored into the ground I did buy some more heavy duty stakes and have some anchor weights as well probably be more then enough but if it's to windy I may forego setting it up but anything like last year and i'll be golden.
__________________


MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 307RWHP - 329 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:47 AM   #50
thunder219
 
thunder219's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Kokomo
Posts: 5
I go to the link and order what I want but there isn't a button to say order. It just has my total price. Am I doing something wrong or is the site not taking anymore orders? Thanks for any input.
thunder219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:04 AM   #51
mlee
www.CamaroFest.org
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Silverado
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 32,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder219 View Post
I go to the link and order what I want but there isn't a button to say order. It just has my total price. Am I doing something wrong or is the site not taking anymore orders? Thanks for any input.
All is working fine... Once you click Add to Bag, you should see a shopping cart bag in the bottom right corner. You can add more to it or check out from there.

If you still have problems just e-mail info@camarofans.com and we'll get you taken care of.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 109
Size:  64.3 KB

Then you should see this box...

Click the PayPal button to finish... there is no requirement to be subscribed to PayPal.


Name:  Capture1.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  44.5 KB
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 11:45 AM   #52
thunder219
 
thunder219's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Kokomo
Posts: 5
Thank you, I sent an email. I will try it on my home computer and see if it works.
thunder219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 08:27 AM   #53
mlee
www.CamaroFest.org
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Silverado
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 32,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder219 View Post
Thank you, I sent an email. I will try it on my home computer and see if it works.
Hopefully you're all good now...
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 09:39 AM   #54
13BlackCamaroSS
 
13BlackCamaroSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 416
Tickets and shirt ordered. Now for some warm weather and time to hurry up
__________________
Race what you brung, Hope you brung enough

2016 2SS, NPP, Adrenaline Red Leather and Pads, 6sp, Sunroof, Black Bowties, Upgraded Wheels, 15% Tint, Kooks Headers, MBRP Exhaust, Rotofab Intake, 1LE Wheels, Badging, Ported Throttle Body

Coming Soon: Custom Cam, E85, Ported Heads, Procharger
13BlackCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.