Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
Regio_42
Ready...Set...Gone.....

Drives: 10' Camaro SS/RS "Stacy"
Angry Diablo Sport made me spend $$$$

Hey guys,
I few months ago i had a problem with my Diablo Sport Predator U7194 were it blocked my PCM and had to send pcm to Diablo sport after spending a week waiting for gm to try to fix my car. I got my pcm back from DiabloSport in a few days and the car was running good, but it had the check engine light on.
I posted about it and you guys helped but i had time today to take my car to the dealer and they took of the check engine light with was "SCAN SYS P0315 CKP VARIATION NOT LEARNED-RELEARN CKP VARIATION-P0633 IMMOBLIZER KEY NOT LEARNED-REPROGRAM IMMOMODULE"

After that i went to my guy who tried to reprogram the predator but it came up with the same problem that i cant back-up pcm files code (-1 & -11) so we called diablo sport and told me after months of trying to fix that i need to wait for GM to update the pcm so that they can unblock my computer.

What do you guys think i should do??

Ps. i paid for the check engine light and the guy who sold me the predator was acting like an ass and didn't even offer to give me $$ for the problem he did in the first place and wanted to keep my predator after all this. So i took my predator by force and told him he was a rip off without any violence.