Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
RB43TD
Me Likey My Camaro

Drives: 2010 Victory Red 1LT/RS Camaro
I finally drove it!!

I went to Superior Chevrolet in KCK today and drove a Silver LT/RS with black stripes. I LOVED it!!! I was very pleased with the get up and go of the V6. I punched it going down an exit ramp and was at 75 before I knew it. The leather interior is extremely comfortable and definitely exceeded my expectations. I've now seen the 4-pack gauges in person and I must say I love the way they look. The cubby hole just looks so blah. It was around noon so it was way too bright to see the ambient lighting.

I will have to echo a lot of peoples comment on the narrow windshield, but like a lot of people, after about 5 minutes driving I didn't notice it at all anymore. Once I was comfortable with it I had no trouble driving and seeing what I needed to.

The Boston Acoustics sound system sounded great.

Overall the experience was great. The only thing I wasn't pleased to see was that they had this demo car marked up with a $5,000 "market adjustment" fee which I was told was only because it was the first one they had received and that all other's would be at MSRP. They also asked for a $1,000 deposit if I was going to order one. So while I will be ordering one soon I hope, it won't be from them. I don't like the $5,000 mark up whehter its their first or not and I don't like the $1,000 deposit either. There are plenty of other dealerships in KC that only require a $500 deposit and are selling ALL of their cars as MSRP.

Anywho, this car and it's driving experience gets huge from me.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
electlatino

Drives: 2SS with RS and Ground Effects
find another dealer. there are plenty out there that are offering them at MSRP and for only a $500 deposit.

it's not like any of these dealers can get it to you faster than one of the others. if that's the case, then maybe it's worth the extra money. but i doubt any dealer can get it to you much faster than any other
electlatino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #3
popeye

Drives: 1947 Chevy Coupe "HOTROD"
If you would drive about 60 miles southeast of KC you can get you choice of several different ones, they are at MSRP and no other dealer fees. I just bought a Cobalt there for my daily driver. Was told if I wait a few months I could get one at invoice like I got the Cobalt for .
popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
RB43TD
Me Likey My Camaro

Drives: 2010 Victory Red 1LT/RS Camaro
What city?
Old 05-02-2009, 10:57 PM   #5
popeye

Drives: 1947 Chevy Coupe "HOTROD"
Sent you a pm with the details.

I was told that they have several coming in, blk 2SS auto, red 2SS auto not spoken for yet. MSRP is what i was told and no dealer fees.
popeye is offline   Reply With Quote