Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 05-17-2010, 09:36 AM   #1
allmotor
movin' down the motorway

Drives: Summiit White 2SS/RS/M6
Florida shop for paint film install (review)

Anytime I have excellent work done, I try to pass it on to fellow forum members. If there is anyone within a couple/three hours drive of Tampa, I highly recommend Auto Paint Guard. I’m as fussy as a person can be when I’m looking to have work done, so I usually end up finding the right shop. And this time, I hit pay dirt. Definitely worth the trip. Not so brief story, but worth the read…

I did my due diligence looking for the “perfect” shop to apply paint protection film to the bumpers, partial hood, mirrors, rocker panels, and gills. Ryan Burroughs, owner and operator of Auto Paint Guard, took care of my “baby” the way I had hoped/expected. He answered my umpteen emails/phone calls, took the time to completely explain the difference in all of the products he offered, and which product would work best for my Summit White. He happened to be working on another Summit White and invited me up to his shop to check out the install, but I was out of town.

Anyway, I couldn’t have asked for a better install (quality and perfection). He wrapped the edges where he should have, and all edges that weren’t wrapped, were flush to the starting and ending areas (going in that was a major concern for me). Had tint done also.... came out perfect.

Few pics….

Old 05-17-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
justincase_2008
The Freak Kid

Drives: ABM 2010 SS/RS White strips
Where is this place at in Tampa and how bad was the cost im looking at getting this done as well.
justincase_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
allmotor
movin' down the motorway

Drives: Summiit White 2SS/RS/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by justincase_2008 View Post
Where is this place at in Tampa and how bad was the cost im looking at getting this done as well.
Around $1300.00 for Clearshield (full bumpers, partial fenders, 18 inch hood, rocker panels, mirrors, and gills. Also had window tinted.

I checked out other shops that were a bit cheaper, but Auto Paint Guard came recommended by a few vette owners. Top notch work IMO.

Auto Paint GuardPhone: (813) 505-3868
Email: sales@autopaintguard.com
Tampa, FL 33613
Mobile Service