Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #29
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabolica View Post
WTF is all this sh!t???

The topic of this thread isn't: What manufacturer has the biggest penis, or, IS the biggest penis, it asks a very simple question that only one manufacturer has bothered to answer.

If you're a manufacturer and not addressing the topic, please masturbate somewhere else!!!
Because for no reason people have to take everything personally from the internet. It would have been nice to see Pfadt, Pedders, Eibach, Hotchkis, BMR, etc. the rest of the suspension companies have input in this thread. But looks like it is heading for a lock instead of information.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #30
Parabolica
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS
Well, I have a suggestion then. How about each manufacturer get their own sticky where they can talk about themselves, their products and accomplishments, so we can keep this kind of sh!t out of the general topics. Instead of posting over and over the same sh!t we've all seen a thousand times, the manufacturer can just link to their product/accomplishment sticky for those that are new and haven't seen it.

Something has to be done, because this is just pathetic...
Old 02-24-2013, 12:54 PM   #31
Adadda

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS. L99
Big thx to Pfadt for the information and for answering questions on the original topic. Pedders just pathetic funny how u can de rail a thread but can't return a phone call.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:08 PM   #32
Parabolica
Account Suspended

I'd like to make something perfectly clear, I'm not a fanboy of any of the manufacturers. I think they all make a good product, and, for the most part, I'm happy with the products I've purchased from several of them. In fact, in this thread I point out how I prefer the way the BC/Pedders coilover adjusts compared to the others; I just wanted to know why they were the only ones doing it that way.

I think Pete is to be commended for how much he has given to the community, but I don't appreciate the way he bullies himself around and tries to dominate every thread.

I mean f*ck, he's continuing to keep this sh!t going after I asked for it to stop.

Pete, you're not doing yourself any favors here... You've spent more time trying to prove you're products are better than Pfadt's than showing concern for snubbing a customer. You certainly aren't scoring points with me. How about giving it a rest?
Old 02-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #33
Adadda

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS. L99
We are ready for sure will be making some passes at the track very very soon
Old 02-24-2013, 02:54 PM   #34
Parabolica
Account Suspended

In all honesty the kind of crap that's been going on in this thread really pisses me off, and I know I'm not alone. I understand it to a point, but there should be a way you guys can discuss your products professionally and respectfully without it always turning into a pissing match.

I'll think about the offer, but it's important to me to be able to get someone on the phone while doing an install if there's a problem, or if problem arises down the road. Not being able to get ahold of anyone was a pretty big turnoff.

Closed Thread