Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 07-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #29
LewiSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/White Stripe
Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered View Post
You need a totally separate backup cam with this deck, right?
Yes the camera is separate. I got a cheap PYLE one but it works great!
ARH 1-7/8" Longtubes w/cats, Borla ATAK catback, CAI Inc intake, RX inferno orange ported throttle body, RX inferno orange catch can, Hurst Shifter, JDP Motorsports heater hoses and fuel line, PFadt strut tower brace, PFadt lowering springs, PFadt Tie Rods, PFadt Trailing Arms, PFadt end links, Custom Painted interior pieces.
LewiSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #30
LewiSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Very nice! Maybe I've seen your car driving on the interstate going towards Winchester in the mornings??? I thought I had saw a IOM with white stripes the other day - I drive to Georgetown every day for work.

On a side note, you going to CamaroFest? We have 3 people coming from Lexington heading up Thursday and meeting up with about 20 others in Indiana for a caravan. Let me know if you're interested. It's going to be a blast!
No unfortunately my baby hardly gets driven during the week. I have a work truck but I think I have seen you when I have had to go over to the office in Winchester.

I wont be able to make it this year Ive been putting in double time at work in Frankfort and Owenton. Have fun there man and we definitely need to find something local here going on sometime!
ARH 1-7/8" Longtubes w/cats, Borla ATAK catback, CAI Inc intake, RX inferno orange ported throttle body, RX inferno orange catch can, Hurst Shifter, JDP Motorsports heater hoses and fuel line, PFadt strut tower brace, PFadt lowering springs, PFadt Tie Rods, PFadt Trailing Arms, PFadt end links, Custom Painted interior pieces.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:35 AM   #31
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2019 OC 1SS/1LE
Dang that's a bummer you can't make it. We will definitely have to do something local though. I see quite a few camaros in Lexington and I don't see many on here - wish we could get a club going around here. I just joined a club in Louisville, Derby City Camaro Club, but I'd love to have something more local as well.

I'll try to start gathering people at the local car shows and see what I can come up with.
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:02 AM   #32
LewiSS

That sounds good man! I've only met one other Camaro driver around town that's on here. I'm a member of Derby City too but 99% of the time I can never make the drive. It would be good to start up something around here

Tags
kenwood, scoshe