Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 07-02-2019, 09:54 AM   #15
MIDNIGHTANGEL
Back4Revenge

Drives: BLACK CAMARO
Send a message via AIM to MIDNIGHTANGEL Send a message via Yahoo to MIDNIGHTANGEL
You have a Novi 2200 Supercharger?
Old 07-02-2019, 05:48 PM   #16
DSX_Camaro

Drives: 2013 SW 2LT/RS LFX/AY6
He's a 2014. LFX.
K&N CAI, 1LE Strut Tower Brace, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Separator, Apex Scoop w/ Washer Relocation Kit, CTS Front Calipers and Rotors, JacFab Ported Intake Manifold, JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer, 80mm Overkill Throttle Body, SS Brake Lines, Ideal Garage Master Cylinder, Monster Twin Disc Clutch, NPP Retrofit w/ Magnaflow Resonated X, ARH Catless Downpipes, JRE Built 3.45 Diff, 1LE Axles, 1LE Hubs, Overkill Tuned, BMR Anti Wheel-hop Kit Stage I, ACS TL1 Hood Insert, ZL1 Spoiler
DSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:35 AM   #17
bill522

Drives: 2014 LS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIDNIGHTANGEL View Post
I asked will directly is there any successful Mace Cam + Fuel Lobe + Stage 2 Overkill Supercharged LLTs and there wasn't. Are you LFX?
Sorry, I am LFX, sometimes my reading comprehension is sketchy
bill522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:55 PM   #18
MIDNIGHTANGEL
Back4Revenge

Send a message via AIM to MIDNIGHTANGEL Send a message via Yahoo to MIDNIGHTANGEL
522rwhp, That's Badass.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:53 PM   #19
Silent...

Drives: 2012 2LT RS White Born: 11/10/11
It should be soon the people who were in on the recent group buy for cams will be getting theirs with the fuel line mod. It's not that there have been unsuccessful installs.
*Grey Hockey Stripes; Heritage Grill; GM GFX - Unpainted Argent Gray; GM Dovetail Spoiler; Rivercity Creations custom painted rear bowtie, RS & Taillight Bezels; MRR M017 Graphite Wheels; Nitto NT555 G2; ACS 4Teen Heat Extractor
*RX Catch Can;CAI; MF Exhaust; VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB; Overkill Stage 1 Supercharger System; Hotchkis Comp Sway Bar Set w/ End Links, Cadillac CTSV 4 Piston Brembos on all corners with SS Black Hat Rotors

Youtube Channel - HPDE Driving Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpO...8aw6hgX3O1Uh7A
Silent... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:28 PM   #20
MIDNIGHTANGEL
Back4Revenge

It is that there have been unsuccessful
installs, I was on that list and when i heard installs and no tunes with the supercharger I halted.
Old 09-09-2019, 04:36 PM   #21
15RS2NV
Ponies are for girls

Drives: 2015 RS LFX Red Hot A6
This is a first for me seeing anything about cams and fuel lobe. Is this something that comes from Overkill as well? I'm looking to get the 80mm tb, my intake manifold ported, then when i save up the money I'll be getting the Overkill turbo kit Stage 2.5. Please, fill me in. Now y'all have my undivided attention. *squirrel!*
H&R 1.8/1.7” drop, Overkill 80mm + intake ported by AFS, 1" insulator MACE, Accel Super Coils, THR cai, JET MAF sensor, Hurst shifter handle, GPP strut tower brace, CI ice cube tray hood vents (functional) @SemperFiCamaro
15RS2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:51 AM   #22
Xmetal

Drives: 2014 LS RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15RS2NV View Post
This is a first for me seeing anything about cams and fuel lobe. Is this something that comes from Overkill as well? I'm looking to get the 80mm tb, my intake manifold ported, then when i save up the money I'll be getting the Overkill turbo kit Stage 2.5. Please, fill me in. Now y'all have my undivided attention. *squirrel!*
Overkill sells supercharger kits NOT turbos. I read about only a handle of people with turbo kits, I don't know personally how these all worked out. You might want to start a post about that and see if that's what you're really looking for.
Xmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 01:36 PM   #23
15RS2NV
Ponies are for girls

Drives: 2015 RS LFX Red Hot A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmetal View Post
Overkill sells supercharger kits NOT turbos. I read about only a handle of people with turbo kits, I don't know personally how these all worked out. You might want to start a post about that and see if that's what you're really looking for.
I stand corrected, I do mean supercharger. I'm used to a supercharger being top mounted forced induction, and the turbo looking units being 'turbo.' Ignorance on my part, and I've been educating myself on YouTube on differences between turbo vs supercharger.
H&R 1.8/1.7” drop, Overkill 80mm + intake ported by AFS, 1" insulator MACE, Accel Super Coils, THR cai, JET MAF sensor, Hurst shifter handle, GPP strut tower brace, CI ice cube tray hood vents (functional) @SemperFiCamaro
15RS2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:32 PM   #24
Xmetal

Drives: 2014 LS RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15RS2NV View Post
I stand corrected, I do mean supercharger. I'm used to a supercharger being top mounted forced induction, and the turbo looking units being 'turbo.' Ignorance on my part, and I've been educating myself on YouTube on differences between turbo vs supercharger.
Go onto Facebook and talk to Will from Overkill Motorsports. He owns the company and designed the kits.

https://www.facebook.com/GetOverkilled/
Xmetal is offline   Reply With Quote