#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-25-2018, 06:28 PM   #15
Krod

Drives: 17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by killervette666 View Post
I've been looking at ZL1s and yours is at the right price. I was just looking at a 17 ZL1 with 945 miles at a local dealership and they sold it within a week with the same listed price. Depending on what my tax return might look like I might be interested. By the pictures it looks like no moonroof, is that right? Also, have you done anything re: paint wise? Ceramic coat or anything like that? and, how has it been washed? I have a mosaic black 17 SS that I'm looking to trade up to a ZL1 and the clear coat on these cars scratches super easy. I had to spend a decent chunk of $$ to get color correction after realizing all the "hand washes" I was going to left tons of swirl marks and scratches. I only wash by hand or have my detailer do a wash once a month or so.
I washed it once and started on the ceramic coating, weather got bad, then I left. Only got the hood done. I was trying to avoid the swirl marks as I had them bad on my M4 from "hand washes" its been in the garage since August. I should be home next week and get better pics.

It does have the moonroof.
Krod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:07 PM   #16
Krod

Drives: 17 ZL1
Bump, updated price and added some info.
Krod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 06:47 AM   #17
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Any hits on your posted ad or did you not post? I’ll be honest man. I’m not sure you move it in the 50s. With the refresh on the way, there are a few dealers moving metal in the mid 50s on brand new 18s. Yours is beautiful and absolutely worth 57 especially for those parts you listed. My brother went through the same before his deployment and took about a 20% hit on his Z06. I also took a monster hit on my 5th gen that I moved after the birth of my daughter. I think people assume first owners thrash their ZL1 and Z06s.... which might be true. I’ll keep following you, you might get bites on here in March if the refresh isn’t substantial
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote