Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-23-2008, 10:41 PM   #29
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolteon593 View Post
*dies of laughter...*

please dont buy a camaro so someone who can actually appreciate it for what it is can own and drive it.

thanks.

//edit

saw that your from texas... now everything makes sense.
to each, his own. if that's what he likes, i don't see any reason to come out & tell him not to buy one! he's obviously spent a lot of money and time making his truck his own & nobody can ever say that they have one just like it. the same will probably go for his camaro. do you go bash people to their faces for ricing out their american cars? you ain't the one driving it every day, so why should it matter what he does?
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:27 AM   #30
Never2LowChevy
Banned

Drives: bagged 4 door dually on 22s
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolteon593 View Post
*dies of laughter...*

please dont buy a camaro so someone who can actually appreciate it for what it is can own and drive it.

thanks.

//edit

saw that your from texas... now everything makes sense.
Yeah, people that modify new cars are stupid, what are people like Chip Foose, Boyd(R.I.P.), ect... thinking??? Im sure the car you bought off the used car lot turns alot of heads. And when you see my car, dont laugh, your girl might be in it! and do you even know where Texas is???

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
to each, his own. if that's what he likes, i don't see any reason to come out & tell him not to buy one! he's obviously spent a lot of money and time making his truck his own & nobody can ever say that they have one just like it. the same will probably go for his camaro. do you go bash people to their faces for ricing out their american cars? you ain't the one driving it every day, so why should it matter what he does?
Thanks man, and yeah, I have spent alot of money on my rides. But when you only have $600 in a '73 and a mullet to match....
Never2LowChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #31
bolteon593

Drives: 2011 GT500
*sigh*

rednecks...
bolteon593 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #32
jspeak32

Drives: Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
Thanks, I think it doeslook very close to what I saw and the color does sparkle in the sun.I took about 30 pics from all sides including the shady sides if you want to see others
Yes please!!
PM?