Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #127
GotGame55
Haters gonna hate?

Drives: '04 Chevy Dirtymax
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
It's autumn. People seem to get together in Spring and break up in Fall.

Good way to avoid major holidays
Haha! That's gold!
Old 10-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #128
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxtar41 View Post
Is it bad the first thing that popped into my head was more mod money for the car?
This might sound bad, but, if that's the first thing that popped in your head, then your relationship ended a while back... This was just the outward notification.
HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:33 PM   #129
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz3 View Post
staying single = less stress on you and more money for your camaro 90 percent of the women are money hungy and use us
Single can also be lonely, boring, lead to one arm being much larger than the other, bad personal grooming habits, etc..

Not all women are that way -- just like not all men cheat and are lying abusive a-holes.

I've dated (and married) my fair share of back-stabbing, money loving, cheating whores that were pretty much just arm-candy.. But.. I've also dated women that I was honestly confused as to why they were even with someone as lowly as me because I truly felt unworthy of their time. (read: honest, loving to a fault, attractive, sexually willing to please, comforting when I needed, never mean or spiteful, well educated, etc. etc. etc.)
HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #130
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
Hmm well I have neither a Camaro or a Relationship so this thread has me down on both accounts.

Though I may be getting one of the two in the near future. I can't wait to spend money on her either. (Take a guess which one)

Seriously though I am surprised at the amount of Single Male Camaro owner's in this thread. My friend who keeps trying to convert me to buying a Mustang so we can mod together as he has a 2007 v6 has constantly told me that all the girls will be around if I ever do pull the trigger on the Camaro and or Mustang so I should just get the stang as it's way cheaper.

I'm not into the Camaro because of it's so called ability to aid in the art of pick up which judging by this thread may not be so true. (Unless it's only good for the rando's)

I however just can't settle for a mustang since I first seen a Synergy Green Camaro the color and the body lines are just too irresistible. That car is the car for me so I know what "In Love" is between a man and his car. Now if I could only figure out what in love is between a man and woman as I'd need help in the relationship department too.

The last one I was sure was the one for me but it ended, funny as it ended 2.5 years ago and was about the same length of a relationship. We are just recently talking again but I know she no longer is the one for me and nothing other than friends will come of it.

As for the comment I read a few pages back it's kind of disgusting what the worlds come to when a Girlfriend driving her Boyfriend around in a Camaro and it's assumed that a favor is being given. (Love the Synergy Green BTW as I'm in the market for only that color, not to fond of the pink though but again that's the beauty of personalizing a car)

Now here's the thing I kind of wouldn't want to be the "passenger" in a Camaro either so if I do find both a Camaro and a Camaro loving Gal we best be owning one each otherwise their will be a lot of arguments on who gets to drive. Who would want to be the passenger?
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:49 PM   #131
RatRacer

Drives: 11 Synergy Green LS 15 Colorado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagliaro View Post
Now here's the thing I kind of wouldn't want to be the "passenger" in a Camaro either so if I do find both a Camaro and a Camaro loving Gal we best be owning one each otherwise their will be a lot of arguments on who gets to drive. Who would want to be the passenger?
I think I can somewhat relate as to where you are coming from. On all your points. Including color choice. Been there, living that.

RatRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:56 PM   #132
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatRacer View Post
I think I can somewhat relate as to where you are coming from. On all your points. Including color choice. Been there, living that.
Such beauties now I have to ask do you cheat on your car and take the other out? Like are you a swinger? ha ha.

Edit just realized your drives says both so that answers my Q.

Last edited by Pagliaro; 10-24-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #133
Oxtar41

Drives: 700 rwhp 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanWiki View Post
This might sound bad, but, if that's the first thing that popped in your head, then your relationship ended a while back... This was just the outward notification.

Yeah it was pretty much dead for a little bit so I was expecting it to end soon. For whatever reason I have the ability to kill off any kind of emotion I feel for people in a split second. I call it flipping the kill switch because that quickly you are "just dead to me". Hard to explain, so it was just like whatever, flipped the kill switch and went out and polished my car up lol. Man, typing that out makes me sound ****ed up rofl.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:33 PM   #134
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
Yeah it was pretty much dead for a little bit so I was expecting it to end soon. For whatever reason I have the ability to kill off any kind of emotion I feel for people in a split second. I call it flipping the kill switch because that quickly you are "just dead to me". Hard to explain, so it was just like whatever, flipped the kill switch and went out and polished my car up lol. Man, typing that out makes me sound ****ed up rofl.
Nah it just sounds like my ex haha
Old 10-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #135
ToddB

Drives: 2011 2SS Convertible Supercharged
Quote:
She have a sister? lol

Your still looking for sisters.
ToddB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:58 PM   #136
Oxtar41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddB View Post
Your still looking for sisters.
LOL you bet!
Old 10-24-2012, 06:59 PM   #137
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Quote:
Is it bad the first thing that popped into my head was more mod money for the car?
It's good that she left. You'll feel better after a supercharger.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #138
Oxtar41

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
It's good that she left. You'll feel better after a supercharger.
I have one, and a cam, and all of the supporting mods and 700 rwhp. I see a 416 CI in my future!