Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
Blue Maro Demon

Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Shelby GT500 Vs. Hennessey 2010 Camaro

All Ford fans have nothing to brag about in this video. The Hennessey still has more horsepower than the Shelby GT500 and its not even a factory built car. Look at the Transformer 2 movie at the new Z28 that is coming out in 2011 or 2012 and wait for the factory car that Chevy makes to blow the Shelby out of the water with over 600 horses. The Mustang owners think they won because of this but the Z28 hasn't even came out yet LOL. Heres the video enjoy...

Old 06-29-2009, 08:47 AM   #2
nine1wing

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Weird, at the end of the video it says the mustang is better
Old 06-29-2009, 08:57 AM   #3
Sleestack

Drives: '07 SRT8 SuperBee, '09 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
All Ford fans have nothing to brag about in this video. The Hennessey still has more horsepower than the Shelby GT500 and its not even a factory built car. Look at the Transformer 2 movie at the new Z28 that is coming out in 2011 or 2012 and wait for the factory car that Chevy makes to blow the Shelby out of the water with over 600 horses. The Mustang owners think they won because of this but the Z28 hasn't even came out yet LOL. Heres the video enjoy...

Won what? Enjoy your ride and quit worrying about somebody being faster. That will always be the case..... LMAO at the fanbois.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:58 AM   #4
Blue Maro Demon

Yeah it says it's better because it handles better or corners better or whatever. But what do they expect this isn't Chevy's factory made Z28 and it still has more horsepower you can bet that the Z28 will win once it is compared to the Shelby. And stop coming to the forum no one cares what your saying you drive a Mustang the WORST car ever made I would gladly take an import over a Mustang any day. The only two american made cars that even matter are Corvette and Camaro the rest are horribly made cars that aren't reliable. Yeah that includes the Mustang I have driven a 98 Mustang many times and the body roll was horrible on that car it felt like I was in a boat when I made turns it swayed so much. And the Challenger looks good but the interior is ugly and its waaaay too big to be a performance car.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:02 AM   #5
Gentry78
HOOK'EM

Drives: 97 c1500/92 olds
hey where have you confirmed that the z28 is coming because last time i looked into it, yes they have the plans and all that but have no intentions as of yet to produce it??
Old 06-29-2009, 09:12 AM   #6
benjj

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1LE
heh, chill out. it's nice that you seem to reeeeeeally like your camaro, but everyone has different tastes and wants in their muscle cars...and if mustang drivers wanna drive a chick car thats fine. j/k but really there's no need for the fanboyism(is it even a word?), just be glad the camaro's back and we have the choice
Old 06-29-2009, 09:16 AM   #7
live2well

Drives: 2010 VR 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentry78 View Post
hey where have you confirmed that the z28 is coming because last time i looked into it, yes they have the plans and all that but have no intentions as of yet to produce it??
Read this link. It should answer your questions.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29766
Old 06-29-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
Blue Maro Demon

Well its not confirmed that the Z28 is coming out but you know it is going to happen probably. Due to the response of it in TF2 and you know Chevy will want to respond to the Shelby and then beat it like they always do. Its jus ashame that there are still too many fanboys for Mustangs like the ones on this forum that still defend the car when it handles horribly and the horsepower in all their cars are jokes other than the Shebly thats the only car that even has good horsepower that is a mustang. Not to mention the gas mileage is worse on mustangs too even with lower horses. Why people still buy them I have no clue
Old 06-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #9
Blue Maro Demon

Yeah I guess I have acted too much like a fan boy in this forum post and I will calm down now. LOL

I just get tired of seeing the Mustang everywhere I drive like its the best thing ever when it clearly is not. Everyone has opinions though so I will try to respect the Mustang owners lol.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:25 AM   #10
Blue Maro Demon

I just got done reading the 40th Anniversary Camaro book to tide me over till I get mine and as I read through the history of the car it was sad to see the Mustang continue to get more sales than the Camaro even though as was pointed out in the book the Camaro was better and always won in Car and Driver magazine, Hot Rod magazine ect. when the two were compared. I just hope it wins this time thats all heh.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:25 AM   #11
MuscleCarz

Drives: 5.4 3v
Quote:

Did you watch the video?
Old 06-29-2009, 09:28 AM   #12
Gentry78
HOOK'EM

Drives: 97 c1500/92 olds
Quote:
Originally Posted by live2well View Post
Read this link. It should answer your questions.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29766
yeah i already know about that and as you can see i said exactly that they have the plans but they don't know when they are releasing it they just say probably the year after the vert comes out

just saying that we can go comparing cars that don't exists as of yet
Old 06-29-2009, 09:29 AM   #13
Unfair
Banned

Drives: 2001 Camaro SS
Quote:
Well its not confirmed that the Z28 is coming out but you know it is going to happen probably. Due to the response of it in TF2 and you know Chevy will want to respond to the Shelby and then beat it like they always do. Its jus ashame that there are still too many fanboys for Mustangs like the ones on this forum that still defend the car when it handles horribly and the horsepower in all their cars are jokes other than the Shebly thats the only car that even has good horsepower that is a mustang. Not to mention the gas mileage is worse on mustangs too even with lower horses. Why people still buy them I have no clue
Pardon me sir but you sound like the fanboy here talking about worst cars ever made and such... im not a super fan of the mustang but i love cars and the mustang has proven to be a nice car over the years.. you state things in which you have to proof to back them up, instead of trying to call out fanboys you actually sound EXACTLY like one, sorry but i have to speak to the truth, i dont sugar coat.

enjoy your day

p.s: the mustang actually has pretty good numbers for being under powered and also i believe mustang owners can get pretty good gas mileage i saw a post around here of someone getting 28mpg out of their mustang... so really at least research before you state things that YOU believe to be true.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:29 AM   #14
big_dog
Future Z28 Owner.

Drives: Future Camaro Owner
Hmmm, I think I'd rather have the "UFC Fighter".
Closed Thread