Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Interior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 04-02-2014, 08:20 AM   #239
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
I have just one set left! It's blue for the Automatic, and that is it for that style.

However, if the new, vinyl and aluminum racing stripe pedals are more your thing, we're taking orders on those!

These new aluminum pedals--available in both standard non-anodized aluminum finish, and black anodized finish--are gorgeous and sporty, and are finished off with high quality vinyl striping. The striping is available in five different color options: Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Burnt Orange (very close to IOM for those who kept asking). Each of these pedals is finished with the same quality machined grid grip pattern as the old style for better foot grip, and with the same heel-toe form and style. Available for both manual and automatic Camaros.

These new pedals will be available to start shipping within 2 weeks of your order, as they are being produced to order for right now until we can get a stock of them on hand. Just head over to Southern Car Parts and check out the Camaro Aluminum and Vinyl Racing Stripe Pedal Sets for more photos, information, and ordering and pricing. Because these are new, and the other pedals from this manufacturer have been so popular, we're selling them at a discount to begin with. Be sure to take advantage of our new product sale and get yourself a great set of racing pedals for your Camaro today!

Thanks,
Dave
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:40 PM   #240
Camaromayne

Drives: 2010 IOM SS camaro
Can i get a quote for a set of black pedals with the burnt orange stripe for a automatic sent to 78501, the link to the site doesn't work and i cant find them when i search on the site.
Camaromayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 10:26 AM   #241
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
RJT black pedals (L99 auto SS) sent to 75007?
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:16 AM   #242
Rctreece
2013 Victory Red LS3 Vert

Drives: 2013 SS/RS
Let me know if you are ever able to bring back the old style
Rctreece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:32 PM   #243
layzurguy
Ride On!!!!

Drives: 2012 SS Ragtop
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
I have just one set left! It's blue for the Automatic, and that is it for that style.

However, if the new, vinyl and aluminum racing stripe pedals are more your thing, we're taking orders on those!

These new aluminum pedals--available in both standard non-anodized aluminum finish, and black anodized finish--are gorgeous and sporty, and are finished off with high quality vinyl striping. The striping is available in five different color options: Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Burnt Orange (very close to IOM for those who kept asking). Each of these pedals is finished with the same quality machined grid grip pattern as the old style for better foot grip, and with the same heel-toe form and style. Available for both manual and automatic Camaros.

These new pedals will be available to start shipping within 2 weeks of your order, as they are being produced to order for right now until we can get a stock of them on hand. Just head over to Southern Car Parts and check out the Camaro Aluminum and Vinyl Racing Stripe Pedal Sets for more photos, information, and ordering and pricing. Because these are new, and the other pedals from this manufacturer have been so popular, we're selling them at a discount to begin with. Be sure to take advantage of our new product sale and get yourself a great set of racing pedals for your Camaro today!

Thanks,
Dave
Do you still have the blue anodized for auto in the old style?
Old 09-03-2014, 10:34 PM   #244
cdunagan

Drives: 2015 2LT/RS/Blue Velvet/Blue Int.
I want to get a set of the blue strip petal for a manual. When I click on the link no products found.
cdunagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:12 PM   #245
Black Knight

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Thinking about getting a set of these with the heel toe option .
Did not see that option on site . Do all Manuel come with the heel toe gas pedal?
Old 03-10-2015, 11:53 AM   #246
CRAMARO
CRAMARO

Drives: 2010 2LT
I know this add is old but by chance do you have any of the vinyl and aluminum racing stripe pedals in yellow still? Thanks Marc
CRAMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:12 PM   #247
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
I still love my green ones!!

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:03 PM   #248
Retro69

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAMARO View Post
I know this add is old but by chance do you have any of the vinyl and aluminum racing stripe pedals in yellow still? Thanks Marc
I was looking for these several months ago. After not getting response to an email to Southern Car Parts I contacted the manufacturer. They confirmed they do not make these pedal covers any longer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Retro69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 10:55 PM   #249
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Thank You for your orders
https://www.southerncarparts.com/201...ls-p-2927.html
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote