Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 11-05-2011, 03:44 AM   #1
Shadow Camaro

Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
WTB: Camaro 1-2SS RS 26K. Possibly trade.

Hello, my name is Brian and i currently own a 2011 Camaro LS M6 Black. I thought I would be okay with settling for a v6 but im just not. I have reached my breaking point it seems so now I want to upgrade. So here is what I am looking for:

I want an SS with the RS package. It doesnt have to be leather and all that but that would be nice if it did. The car also needs to be a manual.

Colors are deffinately a big deal. I will only consider White, Yellow, or CGM. I could possibly be persuaded into an IOM if the price is right.

Mods are nice but I dont want much performance wise. Intake and headers would be fine, but I want the factory warranty so tunes are out of the question. Basically, any mod besides a tune would be fine. Id also like the stock parts if they are avaliable.

Please be aware that my price is flexible. Im just shooting for around 26k. If I can find a seller, I will then have to go through the process of finding a buyer for my car. Unless of course someone would take my car plus cash as a trade. Which brings me to my next point.

Like i said, I own a 2011 LS M6 and its black. Its in great condition with the exception of your average front bumper chips. The car is slightly modded but can be returned to stock easily. The mods are in my sig. A trade would be ideal for me because it would be easier than finding a buyer around where I live. It could also benefit someone who is looking for lower insurance and some better gas mileage. Just food for thought.

One final note: I am currently in Iraq and will not be home until around December 15th. So that will be around the time I will be purchasing.

If anyone is interested then please do not hesitate to reply here or send me a private message. Thanks alot guys.

Rotofab CAI, SW LT Headers and High Flow Cats, SW Cat-Back, Eibach Pro rear wheel spacers, SS Grill Insert, Street Scene Front Splitter, Blacked out rear emblem, blacked out bezels, plasti-dipped lower bumper, plasti-dipped rims with yellow pinstriping, dyed interior stitching yellow, 2x Kicker CVR 12's w/ 1200 watt kicker amp. MORE TO COME!
Shadow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
Shadow Camaro

No interest? :(

Rotofab CAI, SW LT Headers and High Flow Cats, SW Cat-Back, Eibach Pro rear wheel spacers, SS Grill Insert, Street Scene Front Splitter, Blacked out rear emblem, blacked out bezels, plasti-dipped lower bumper, plasti-dipped rims with yellow pinstriping, dyed interior stitching yellow, 2x Kicker CVR 12's w/ 1200 watt kicker amp. MORE TO COME!
Old 11-05-2011, 11:38 PM   #3
Chobbs11
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 IBM Camaro LS
Don't think your gonna find a V8 for 26,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chobbs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:58 AM   #4
Shadow Camaro

Well, like i said, a price can be negotiated, I just think 26 would be a good starting point. Also, i think it wouldnt take too much digging to find one at that price, or maybe around 27, at a local dealership.

Old 11-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #5
roorback

Drives: V8 permagrin
For some reason both private owners and dealers are selling Camaros over book value. Most are selling 2 year old cars with avg miles for only a few K off sticker. You might want to hold off until the ZL-1 hits, because the market will be full of SS owners that traded up.
roorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:17 AM   #6
bajasst

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
I got a 2010 2SS with RS package. Yellow with the black strips. I would be willing to sell to you for $27500. It will be in storage by the time you get back but I have access to it anytime.
bajasst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
spenta1

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 2001 Trans Am WS6
I have a 1SS with 4550 miles for 27.5 with only an LMR intake. Only thing is it is non RS and its silver.
spenta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:03 AM   #8
ZLone

Drives: 13 IOM ZL1,63 split-win, Diablo 6.0
Shadow,

PM sent
ZLone is offline   Reply With Quote