Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 05-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #1093
MissMy68

Drives: 2010 camaro ss/rs
u appreciate that you have a car that 60%+ of high school kids have? kinda like jumping on a bandwagon in a way isn't it?

now driving: CGM 2SS/RS, m6
MissMy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #1094
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT/CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMy68 View Post
u appreciate that you have a car that 60%+ of high school kids have? kinda like jumping on a bandwagon in a way isn't it?
yes i appreciate that the car i drive is loved and purchased by millions of people of all ages and backgrounds, and has such a rich american heritage of uninterrupted production wouldnt you?
fdjizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #1095
MissMy68

no. i don't appreciate when im driving just home from work and can count numerous vehicles that are just like mine. no diversity. makes me think the car im driving is just plain. ordinary.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #1096
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Quote:
no. i don't appreciate when im driving just home from work and can count numerous vehicles that are just like mine. no diversity. makes me think the car im driving is just plain. ordinary.
oh, well i see the cup as half full and more production and popularity, i am very proud to share the car i love with over 9 million other people, to each his own bro i'm glad you see them everywhere, someone is doing something right over at ford for the past 46 years
Old 05-12-2009, 06:21 PM   #1097
MissMy68

if i remember when the fist year that the retro body was announced that they did a pre-order as well and they weren't on the streets like a swarm of roaches. plus theres the fact that they didn't stop production for 7 years. and for the past 42 years (minus the 7) camaro has been putting a beating on mustang. so i believe gm has been doing something right

Old 05-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #1098
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Quote:
if i remember when the fist year that the retro body was announced that they did a pre-order as well and they weren't on the streets like a swarm of roaches. plus theres the fact that they didn't stop production for 7 years. and for the past 42 years (minus the 7) camaro has been putting a beating on mustang. so i believe gm has been doing something right
i dont believe anyone was talking about what car was beating what in our previous posts not sure where you came from with that issue, if GM was doing something right they wouldnt be in the position they are in now.

yes GM has been doing something, putting more HP in their cars than ford, that is nothing new. and quite frankly if you look at the history ford didnt need to make the mustang the most powerfull car on the block anyway, they are in the sales business and they are doing a fine job wouldnt you say?

p.s: you should do a bit more research the camaro didnt beat the mustang every single year of production for 42 years, hope you google that before you make a silly person out of yourself. again my post was about how i love that everyone has a mustang, i didnt say it was the fastest car on earth.
fyi: 42 + 7 = 49 if your going to try and get at me, get your math right.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #1099
Vizon
Banned

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Well unlike Ford, GM is having a bit of trouble selling cars. This might mean you get some exclusive cars if you choose to buy with them.

EDIT: In this case, you may hurry and buy a new Pontiac, those will be rare soon.
Vizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #1100
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizon View Post
Well unlike Ford, GM is having a bit of trouble selling cars. This might mean you get some exclusive cars if you choose to buy with them.
IMO Gm spread themselves to thin they have way to many Brands and different badged cars

if they could get rid of a few useless brands and do everything in their plan they can get out of their predicament

Old 05-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #1101
Vizon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
IMO Gm spread themselves to thin they have way to many Brands and different badged cars

if they could get rid of a few useless brands and do everything in their plan they can get out of their predicament

Well then GM is on its way to becoming a roach car too. Either way Missy lost this one.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #1102
Rock36
I just like V8s

Drives: 2007 Corvette Z06
Isn't GM trying to sell the Camaro in similar volume to the Mustang? If so, doesn't that mean in a few years we will be seeing Camaros all over the place too?

It's not like we are shopping for niche cars here.

2007 Corvette Z06: Le Mans blue, 2LZ

Rock36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #1103
Vizon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock36 View Post
Isn't GM trying to sell the Camaro in similar volume to the Mustang? If so, doesn't that mean in a few years we will be seeing Camaros all over the place too?

Its funny how they BASH the mustang all over this forum. I like the Mustang more, but still love the Camaro. You don't see me bashing the Camaro.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:46 PM   #1104
Hyperknight
Band.

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock36 View Post

+1 I've never undsertood the whole "I won't buy one of those cause they're everywhere". Sounds some people need something material to stand out. I could care less if everyone owned the same car, this one is mine.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #1105
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Some people can't get over themselves and snap back into reality.

lmao @ saying gm is doing something right, look at all the pissed off customers GM doesnt even know where it's customers car are. i know where my 8 inch shorty antenna is in the mail right now and what state it just passed through, they cant find a 4000lb car?

lmao @ bashing a car that everyone is driving, i wonder why everyone is driving it?

if you need a car to make yourself stand out in life you need to do some soul searching and see why you as a person are just "regular"
read under my name, "YOU ARE NOT YOUR CAR"
Old 05-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #1106
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizon View Post
Well then GM is on its way to becoming a roach car too. Either way Missy lost this one.

Roach? like the Insect (im dumb )