Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-15-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
HaulnSS
2013 2SS/RS M6

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS M6 Dual Mode
CE Light P015B Fuel Air Metering

I did several mods at once, originally thought this light was from running my exhaust open with the Mild2Wild switch, but the light came on the other day while the M2W was in normal operation. I don't know exactly when it came on, but I was running it pretty hard.

I have LT Headers, stock dual mode exhaust, polished TB, CAI.

When replacing my headers, I had to replace one of the O2 Sensors that was cross threaded from the factory.

I get this code 4 times, which leads me to believe it is all my O2 sensors.

I know many people run the setup I have without problems, wondering if someone can give me some insight on the actual code and if it's a problem.

Hurst, Mojave Interior, 20% tint, Dual Mode Exhaust, ZL1 Splitter, ZL1 rockers, Blade spoiler, 3D Carbon rear quarter spats, CAI, Headers, M2W, catch can, apex scoop, LED DRL's, smoke side markers, billet aluminum SS emblems, Street Scene lower grill with scoops, BMR subframe connectors, lowering springs, bushings. Forgeline 20" w Nitto 315/275
HaulnSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Longtube Headers will always throw an oxygen sensor code unless they are tuned out.

There's really not a problem, it's just reading oxygen levels outside the factory allowable limits because you're flowing a lot more air than factory.

If you don't want to touch the tune, your cheapest alternative is to purchase a Bluetooth OBDII scanner, plug it into your car, and download the Torque app and clear the CEL every time it pops up.

That's what I do and it works like a champ

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #3
HaulnSS
2013 2SS/RS M6

Thank you! I appreciate the info!

Hurst, Mojave Interior, 20% tint, Dual Mode Exhaust, ZL1 Splitter, ZL1 rockers, Blade spoiler, 3D Carbon rear quarter spats, CAI, Headers, M2W, catch can, apex scoop, LED DRL's, smoke side markers, billet aluminum SS emblems, Street Scene lower grill with scoops, BMR subframe connectors, lowering springs, bushings. Forgeline 20" w Nitto 315/275
Old 07-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
HaulnSS
2013 2SS/RS M6

What scanner do you use?