Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 09-26-2015, 09:53 PM   #1
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
ZL1/NPP Exhaust Commander for Sale

I am selling my three year old perfectly working Sunset Orange Exhaust Commander with two Key FOBs including the assembly instructions I created after installing it (I think I created these instruction b/c there weren't any or the instructions provided weren't clear). Why am I selling? I've replaced this with a Forza Three Exhaust Controller b/c it offer a third mode which is closed NPP flaps all the time.

How Exhaust Commander works. REQUIRES the NPP EXHAUST OPTION.

Pressing the FOB switches between two NPP modes.

Mode 1 Chevy Normal - On startup the flaps are open for maximum sound enjoyment, then when the motor is around 1000-1200 RPMs the flaps close for quiet neighborhood driving. And on WOT (wide open throttle) the flaps open again for maximum audible enjoyment.

Mode 2 Loud - On startup, through the neighborhood, and at WOT (wide open throttle) the flaps are always open. The backfiring is louder and more pronounced.

I paid about $120 for this unit. There are no moving parts and only consumable batteries in the FOBs.

Yours for $50 or best offer.

PM me if you're interested.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Exhaust Commander.pdf (2.57 MB, 99 views)
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote