Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-04-2020, 01:00 AM   #1
The Manalishi

Drives: 2018 M5
Just a heads up.

Track Hawks are completely insane out of the hole. No way something that size should leave a ZLE sitting there like that. Yes I ran him down and won but holy shit. I was shocked at how it left. So you now have the heads up, you will be running down a freaking Jeep that left you sitting there. If they put that AWD in a Challenger Hellcat they would have a freaking monster. As if the Jeep isn't a monster.
The Manalishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 08:18 AM   #2
RankSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Manalishi View Post
Track Hawks are completely insane out of the hole. No way something that size should leave a ZLE sitting there like that. Yes I ran him down and won but holy shit. I was shocked at how it left. So you now have the heads up, you will be running down a freaking Jeep that left you sitting there. If they put that AWD in a Challenger Hellcat they would have a freaking monster. As if the Jeep isn't a monster.
Ya I got hammered off the line by one of those the other day. They launch hard.
2010 Camaro SS RS, Maggie with 3.4" pulley, 60# injectors, ADM dual fuel pumps, ADM Stage 2 Cam with Brian Tooley springs and pushrods, black CAI intake, Stainless Works long tube headers w/gutted cats, ZL1 Diff w/offset bushings, Pfadt lowering springs, Pfadt sway bars, Pfadt solid sub frame mounts, BMR trailing arms and toe rods, Hurst short throw shifter, Painted on Hugger Orange stripes, Forgestar F14 Piano Black wheels, Nitto NT05 rubber.
RankSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 01:42 PM   #3
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Welcome to All-Wheel Drive.

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote