Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #141
Synergy5

Drives: LT1 Synergy
My build date is tomorrow BTW. I probably could have just waited for one to be on the lot. My mom said she saw one at a dealership.
Synergy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #142
SynergyJerseyGrl

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro, V6 Auto
Talking Amazing!!

I absolutely love this color, & I'm not a big fan of green cars.
From the moment the car arrived at dealership people pulled in to see & take photos. I happen to stop at dealership just to look,been itching for one since they came out & originally wanted the yellow RS/LT2/or SS model. As I was talking to sales person I asked anything on the "Synergy"(expecting a laugh) he said yes we're expecting one in any day.."possibly today". After assuring if color wasn't as expected as seen in photos deposit would be refunded I immediately left deposit as knowing my luck, if I didn't I'd miss out & Wah-La 4 days later... OMG!!! I couldn't believe it looked soo much better than expected in person !! The Metallic Green in sunlight has a gold flake ..Gorgeous color! Since then we've been honked at, thumbs up, stopped, photos taken & people racing up just to see what kind of car it is.. Oh & not to mention the trooper who pulled over hubby just to check out the car too damn funny.
We're waiting for ground effects to arrive, added the gauge cluster & small things here & there. You have to see this Car/color to appreciate it..pictures
can only show so much.
SynergyJerseyGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:43 PM   #143
rodjonathanss

Drives: 2014 Black 2SS/RS
the more i see this color the more it grows on me ... id throw some black rims on it and it will look great
rodjonathanss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #144
recontango

Drives: 2018 ZR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynergyJerseyGrl View Post
I absolutely love this color, & I'm not a big fan of green cars.
From the moment the car arrived at dealership people pulled in to see & take photos. I happen to stop at dealership just to look,been itching for one since they came out & originally wanted the yellow RS/LT2/or SS model. As I was talking to sales person I asked anything on the "Synergy"(expecting a laugh) he said yes we're expecting one in any day.."possibly today". After assuring if color wasn't as expected as seen in photos deposit would be refunded I immediately left deposit as knowing my luck, if I didn't I'd miss out & Wah-La 4 days later... OMG!!! I couldn't believe it looked soo much better than expected in person !! The Metallic Green in sunlight has a gold flake ..Gorgeous color! Since then we've been honked at, thumbs up, stopped, photos taken & people racing up just to see what kind of car it is.. Oh & not to mention the trooper who pulled over hubby just to check out the car too damn funny.
We're waiting for ground effects to arrive, added the gauge cluster & small things here & there. You have to see this Car/color to appreciate it..pictures
can only show so much.

Pics of you with your car!!
recontango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #145
electricgreen

Drives: Electric Green Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarojoe View Post
Paddock Chevrolet in Kenmore, NY just got one of their Synergy Green Camaros in. I was able to see it a mile away. It pops even more in person than it shows in pictures.

I saw it at SEMA in Las Vegas this past November and just seeing it outside, wow.

I took a lot of exterior and interior pics. I liked the green trimmed stitching.

and you didn't mention this on the forums?! Or did I miss it? Seriously, if you catch who buys it, tell them they need to join R&P so I can get together with them and shoot some pics of it with my car (I think Syngery is a bit brighter). There's a Rallye green 1st gen in Lewiston I used to see at the Wilson cruise nights, those two should get together too. I am totally LOVING this color. Too bad there's no room in the garage, the ponies might have had company (ok, well, that and the money thing)!
electricgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #146
electricgreen

Drives: Electric Green Mustang
Ok, so now that I yelled at Joe...

I just wanted to say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this color on the Camaro. For those owning or buying this color, you will get a lot of attention (I always joke that it's one of those colors you don't own if you like to pick your nose, lol). If anyone near Buffalo NY gets one, join rod and piston and look for mustanglvr (my SN there). I'd love to get some good shots of one of these together with my baby (a 2000 Electric Green Mustang). There's still the tiniest bit of salt on the roads or I would have taken my car up to a dealer we saw with one for a few comparison shots.

I saw one over the weekend and just HAD to snoop around the net for more info, and found this site/thread.
electricgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:00 PM   #147
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodjonathanss View Post
the more i see this color the more it grows on me ... id throw some black rims on it and it will look great
Hopefully it will be offered on the ss. If so I will be ordering and getting the rims done in Black chrome. Will look killer with the cyber grey stripes!!!
dr damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #148
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
I saw a Sion XB painted that exact same color yesterday... Looks better on the Camaro
Old 04-05-2010, 01:13 PM   #149
Wingsfan

Drives: Synergy Camaro, Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbm View Post
Wingsfan have you got the car my build date is apr 12 for mine
not yet, dealer told me sometime later in the week.
Wingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:36 PM   #150
recontango

tried some carbon fiber vinyl on the bowties. I like it, but I think i need higher quality vinyl, this stuff didnt stretch very well, even with a heat gun.
Attached Images

Old 04-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #151
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr damon View Post
Hopefully it will be offered on the ss. If so I will be ordering and getting the rims done in Black chrome. Will look killer with the cyber grey stripes!!!
I have my rims at LA Wheels should have them back in about 1-2 weeks will post the pics. Black Winterchrome.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:53 PM   #152
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
Looking forward to your pics!!!
dr damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:09 AM   #153
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
heres everything ive done so far to my synergy green

created custom camaro5 decal, tinted back lights and blacked out bow ties'front and back( no pic of the front sorry) also added an led dome light looks gr8
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2010, 07:13 AM   #154
recontango

I am considering putting metallic gray pin stripes down the side of the car, it is just so much green I think it needs broken up a bit. I don't like the hockey stick stripes, so maybe a small, double line pin would look good?? Any suggestions??
Attached Images