Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
For those Confused Over the Toronto Thread

Alright guys, so I posted a thread at 2 in the morning but fell asleep before I got to say "You got Punked"

Anyways for those who didnt get it. I posted a Thread saying Me and My Buddies in Toronto
I posted a link of a video, yes it was street racing, but it was taken in Mexico I believe.
SO i though it would be a clever joke to see if anyone would spot the joke as I said it was in Toronto.
The vid clearly took place on some Mexican roads or something, well definitly not Toronto at least lmao

Anyways I got a warnng because I think people thought it was actually me. It was just a joke thread, hope I didnt offend anyone Our admins are great so sorry if I offended any of you...Sorry Tag

Key things to look for.
Road and backdrop CLEARLY look different from any road in Toronto. If our weather was that nice, id be driving my baby right now but shes in storage
Second, the dilect is different plus the roads have writing on them that is CLEARLY not english.
And the kicker, it said it was a V8 and was clearly an SS, my profile says 2LT/RS
Anyways just wanted to clear the air folks

Stay Frosty San Diego

**Disclaimer** Street Racing is stupid and I dont support it one bit, but we post funny joke threads here so it was posted to see if people can catch on. Happy Motoring C5
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
Old 03-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
StripedAccent

Drives: 2009 Accent
You mean to tell me that wasn't Yonge St.?!

Old 03-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedAccent View Post
You mean to tell me that wasn't Yonge St.?!

If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
Old 03-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #4
Slake
eeeeeeeeee

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS LS3
hahahah
Old 03-08-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
Black1HP

Drives: 1810 Contestoga
Was it 2 donkeys with battery cables clipped to their nads?

Closed Thread