Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > UK

Old 04-23-2019, 04:15 AM   #15
johndm

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
I agree John this is what I told the tester, but his interpretation of it is because the wheel arch flares out it blocks out the marker at the 5° angle.
I didn't argue with the man as it had failed on fog light function anyway so needed a retest and I've sealed the hole and used the marker now as it passes MOT rules
Good man, repeaters stuck on the fender look bad IMHO Guess it's down to the inspector, many pass with front marker, luck of the draw?

Do you still have fog on rear? I mounted mine at bottom of rear valance to start, changed to bolt and wing nut so can now be flipped upside down out of sight. Makes for nice underglow in tucked away position, and can easily flip back for mot
johndm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:02 PM   #16
Joe90

Drives: Yellow 5th gen ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndm View Post
Good man, repeaters stuck on the fender look bad IMHO Guess it's down to the inspector, many pass with front marker, luck of the draw?

Do you still have fog on rear? I mounted mine at bottom of rear valance to start, changed to bolt and wing nut so can now be flipped upside down out of sight. Makes for nice underglow in tucked away position, and can easily flip back for mot
I did it purely to get through the IVA and sealed and covered the old holes with a new emblem

I usually unbolt the fog light after MOT but will look at getting a hinge to keep it hidden saves me messing around.