Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-18-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
zogster

Drives: 2014 RRM ZL1 M6
Stores that offer no interest financing

With my never ending quest to improve my credit score as quickly as possible so that I can refinance the Camaro at a lower rate (have no credit rating right now) I am looking into no interest financing deals to pay off right away to improve my credit score.

With the holidays right around the corner, surely an increased number of stores will be offering interest free financing (if paid in 60 days, 6 months, 12 months, etc.). With that in mind, and with that being a third line of credit (auto loan, just got approved for a credit card), my credit score should go up quite quickly within the next 6-8 months.

What would be really nice is if the financing would be available at low dollar amounts so that I could get the no interest financing at a couple of stores rather than just one. Of course I plan to pay off the financing the same day. Unless having two stores rather than one does not look good, but I don't see how it would look bad.

Currently I have my eye on Newegg. They offer 6 months interest free on purchases of $250 or more. I was thinking about buying a couple of widescreen computer monitors for my brother and parents to get to that total, but if I could find no interest financing for say purchases of $100 or more, then I could spread the money out and get multiple good reports on my credit rather than one.
zogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
EricSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS LS3 M6
Helzberg and Guitar Center
EricSS is offline   Reply With Quote