Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-09-2006, 02:44 PM   #1
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Thumbs up GM Product (Camaro) Celebration and Rally - scheduled for tomorrow (August 10th)

General Motors tomorrow (August 10th) will hold a product celebration and rally; in Warren, MI at the GM Tech Center Event Island, the hill located north of the GM Vehicle Engineering Center and just west of Van Dyke.

As rumored earlier this week, the automaker is expected to announce plans to put the Chevrolet Camaro into production for 2008. An anticipated 7,000 guests including employees and automotive enthusiasts are expected to show up. The event will be hosted by GM North America Engineering Vice President Ed Koerner. Special guests include Chevrolet General Manager Ed Peper and Vice President GM Global Design Ed Welburn, who are expected to talk about the Camaro.

Meanwhile, the Canadian Auto Workers union is close to to produce the Camaro in Oshawa, Ontario.
Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 02:45 PM   #2
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Time to rejoice!!
Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:28 PM   #3
Heelz2315

Drives: None yet, and I mean "yet"
Will it be available for sale in fall of '08?
Heelz2315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 07:29 PM   #4
jbynum69
God of thunder

Drives: 95 Mustang GT
Is there a website to watch this event live or recorded?

My first car was a 72 ss
I've owned 9 camaro's over the yrs...:
jbynum69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:41 PM   #5
BlacLac02
Banned

Drives: 2002 Cadillac Escalade & STS
Send a message via AIM to BlacLac02
sweet. that totally makes my day and possibly my year. i cant wait for the auto show now to see if they have the actual production car car there. my camaro fund is growing and growing. so this meens i have to wait another 2 years still before i can get one? so hopefully theyll take orders for them in the next year and a half. this is good very good. the RUSTANG owners are going to have to get used to having there a$$' handed to them all over again. no more running the streets as the only american muscle car. the camaro is back baby
BlacLac02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:49 PM   #6
PonyTech

Drives: waiting on 5th gen Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacLac02
sweet. that totally makes my day and possibly my year. i cant wait for the auto show now to see if they have the actual production car car there. my camaro fund is growing and growing. so this meens i have to wait another 2 years still before i can get one? so hopefully theyll take orders for them in the next year and a half. this is good very good. the RUSTANG owners are going to have to get used to having there a$$' handed to them all over again. no more running the streets as the only american muscle car. the camaro is back baby
they announced this morning here (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90 ) that the camaro willbe produced late 2008 and people can take delivery early 2009.
PonyTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:57 AM   #7
2014camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS/RS M6
Was this the ffirst thread?
2014camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:07 AM   #8
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote: