Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 08-04-2014, 08:58 AM   #29
adam_

Drives: 2013 SS
I was there backed in dark blue SS with white stripes the hood was up. I was parked next to my buddies black 86 four eyed fox. we usually try to get there no later than 5:30, I will try to remember to post up when i go next time.

I seen 2 ZL1 one yellow and one red they were parked across from me.

Adam
adam_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:05 AM   #30
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_ View Post
I was there backed in dark blue SS with white stripes the hood was up. I was parked next to my buddies black 86 four eyed fox. we usually try to get there no later than 5:30, I will try to remember to post up when i go next time.

I seen 2 ZL1 one yellow and one red they were parked across from me.

Adam
Hmm... You didn't by chance see my black SS (headlight covers, Hines hex hood vents, Z/TA spoiler, Riveted aluminum quarter window panels, etc) drive thru real slow about 7:30? The red ZL1 was leaving and I was right behind it. I would have stayed for at least a bit if I had seen ANY open spaces.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:16 AM   #31
adam_

Sorry I didn't we were sitting be hide the cars and I had my back to filmores. To busy running my mouth lmao. So many cars come trough that I can't keep up, next time if you see my car just yell I'm always up to meet new people!
Old 08-04-2014, 09:27 AM   #32
Cincy10SSRS

Who knows, depending on the weather and if nothing else is going on I may slide by there again next Sunday evening but if I do I'll try to get there earlier so maybe there'll be a spot to park in for a while. My car would have to be real clean/shiny at the time or else I'd be hesitant to have people look it over.
In comparison to most on this site I'm positively ancient (60) but I'm not dead yet and still love tinkering with my car and checking out what other people have done with theirs.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #33
adam_

Lol 60 isn't old! Age is only a number, I'm 42 next week. We have a couple retired guys that cruise with us quite often.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #34
Cincy10SSRS

May be kind of a dumb question, but what do people do there at Fillmores? Do they park, pop the hood, then walk around looking at the others cars then go hang around theirs to see if anyone has any questions/comments, etc? How long do most people seem to stay? I've only been in a few in recent years but one of the things I'm not crazy about actual car shows is how long they are. Most are about 5-6 hours (say, 10am - 3pm) and that's a long time to just sort of hang around, especially if it's hot and sunny out.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:28 PM   #35
adam_

Well filmores is more of a cruise in than a car show. Some people walk around and look at cars. Some just hang out. I usually meet friends there and we park pop our hoods grab a chair and B.S. We will walk around and look at cars and some times grab a bite. All of this is very informal people come and go when they want, their is no judging or set time frames. Other places do this also Quaker steak n lube is one.

A group of us will also pick a place and just get out and drive the back roads, just a bunch of guys girls and kids having a good time and talking cars.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:37 PM   #36
Nascar Bill

Drives: 2015 2LT/RS
Have any of you NKY/Cincy drivers had Xpel added to your car by the place out in Burlington? It is called BT of Kentucky. The website is clearbracincinnati.com
Nascar Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 04:47 AM   #37
skagst1

Im in florence as well. I travel a lot, but I'll try to make it up to Fillmore's next time I'm home.
Attached Images

skagst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 08:39 PM   #38
adam_

Cool did you recently purchase your camaro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-21-2014, 10:23 AM   #39
Cincy10SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by skagst1 View Post
... but I'll try to make it up to Fillmore's next time I'm home.
The last few Sundays I've been on the verge of going and then it started raining. This Sunday we're going to dinner for anniversary. MAYBE Sunday, 31st?
Old 08-21-2014, 01:33 PM   #40
adam_

8.31.14 I will not be available. We're going to Indy for the us nationals. Maybe I will catch you guys another time.

Old 09-07-2014, 08:08 AM   #41
adam_

Hey guys were heading to filmore today around 5:30/6 were in a dark blue 13 SS with white strips. Probably parked close to a FRC vette.