Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2018, 10:43 AM   #15
rwhxk3
S1N1STR
 
rwhxk3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuslperez66 View Post
I Just reed that you sell the splitter to some one else? What Cain of game are you playing! Be a men and answer the messages or return my money and don't be a thief


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Grammatical nightmare.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
rwhxk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:04 PM   #16
cnrad

 
cnrad's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cᴀᴍᴀʀo
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
Posts: 1,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuslperez66 View Post
I Just reed that you sell the splitter to some one else? What Cain of game are you playing! Be a men and answer the messages or return my money and don't be a thief


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You proceeded to send the guy money after cruz_LS3 already told you that the splitter was sold to him? Lol
cnrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 09:57 PM   #17
QUICRNU

 
QUICRNU's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM SS/RS A6
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 1,114
I had requested pictures of it out of the box, that this member would not provide so I backed off. Sorry to hear of the troubles, hopefully a misunderstanding and will get resolved
__________________
2010 ABM A6 w/Mojave seats!

Best : 9.926 ET @ 137.67mph with a 1.401 60 ft

Current: Apex focused.

Build Thread - http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481043
QUICRNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:38 AM   #18
cruz_LS3
 
cruz_LS3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS/RS LS3
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkstar View Post
I wouldn't buy anything from someone who only has one post...

I normally wouldnt either but i was communicating with seller and provided everything i asked even tracking receipt UPS from his city and date. and pics of the actual box with shipping label and date from APR. then went ghost after he sent it. idk guy seemed like a straight up guy and assured i wasnt getting scammed. not sure why this dude would send money i said it was being shipped to me. and this perez guy is all over these forums trying to buy everything
cruz_LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:46 AM   #19
cruz_LS3
 
cruz_LS3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS/RS LS3
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 112
on my car.
Attached Images
 
cruz_LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:30 AM   #20
cnrad

 
cnrad's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cᴀᴍᴀʀo
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
Posts: 1,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruz_LS3 View Post
on my car.
Looks great! You should get some LED DRL and license plate bulbs to match your headlights, they really improve the look of the car. Such a small change made a big difference for me, the LEDs gave the car a more modern look.
cnrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:23 PM   #21
rwhxk3
S1N1STR
 
rwhxk3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruz_LS3 View Post
I normally wouldnt either but i was communicating with seller and provided everything i asked even tracking receipt UPS from his city and date. and pics of the actual box with shipping label and date from APR. then went ghost after he sent it. idk guy seemed like a straight up guy and assured i wasnt getting scammed. not sure why this dude would send money i said it was being shipped to me. and this perez guy is all over these forums trying to buy everything


Lol I know thatís right!!! Iím gonna see if I can find some things to sell to him!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
rwhxk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:04 PM   #22
cnrad

 
cnrad's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cᴀᴍᴀʀo
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
Posts: 1,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwhxk3 View Post
Lol I know thatís right!!! Iím gonna see if I can find some things to sell to him!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
cnrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:50 PM   #23
jesuslperez66
 
Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro 2SS
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 333
Sounds funny because you did not louse the money. But thanks god my credit card is refunding the money, and I never will buy nothing from here, it will take me a little longer but I will buy new.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jesuslperez66 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
apr, carbon, splitter

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.