Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-24-2019, 04:08 PM   #43
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Drives: 15 2lt RS Top Gun Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylortoons View Post

My hypothesis is that your car was once heavily modifed then returned close to stock and sold.
Yep and I'm it really disappoints me because I had no idea the v6 cars were modded this much. I really just want a stocker put reg gas in daily driver. The dealer is trying to contact the pervious owner to see if will give anything up, its a 1 owner car.
152LTRockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 04:14 PM   #44
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFiD3ViL View Post
Whoa, that's awesome. A friend of yours own that?

M3 scout?
I consult for a friend of mines company and he calls me in on big projects when they get out of control. HEEEE Its a blast to drive or ride in! I think he said its a 38 White, I can't remember.
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2019, 04:51 PM   #45
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by 152LTRockin View Post
LMAO oh yeah hes a real can whoopazz there LMAO more like a internet troll and bore all rolled into one. If he knew anything about tunes he would know how I can look at it. Geez its just a simple file. I'm starting to wonder honestly are most of you still in kindergarten. I mean if you are grown adults posting up the childless crap I've read on here you seriously need counseling.

Now next you're not going to believe I'm a consultant and was called up to diagnose trouble on this the past 2 days.
I find this to be the most ironic thing I’ve seen on this board to date.
That said this is one of the things I look after for the company I work for. We are an oil and gas company who’s founder served in ww2 and operated a half track. This is a 1943 that the company rebuilt in house about 15 years ago. It still has the original white slant 6cyl. God bless all those and there associated families who have lost there lives to keep this nation the best that has ever existed. God bless America this weekend and forever.
Attached Images

ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.

Last edited by Aqua Blue RS/SS; 05-24-2019 at 06:14 PM.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 05:22 PM   #46
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Salute to ALL that served and serve! Remember our real HEROS! Humble Thank You for the brave Women and Men who served in WW2, words are not enough! Remember these people who made it possible for you to drive your Camaro's and snivel about others.

I got them running again just in time for this weekend. Salute!
Old 05-24-2019, 05:26 PM   #47
InFiD3ViL

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3 Swapped A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 152LTRockin View Post
I consult for a friend of mines company and he calls me in on big projects when they get out of control. HEEEE Its a blast to drive or ride in! I think he said its a 38 White, I can't remember.
Yep, you can make out on the dash badge in your pics that it's an M3A1. White Motor Company made those. I love seeing people restore and display anything WWII related. Awesome stuff.
2010 CGM Camaro 2SS LS3 Swapped A6 - GPI LS3 SS1 .647/.638, (224/237, 112 +4, 7º overlap) on CamMotion 8620 core, BTR Platinum .660" Dual Spring kit w/titanium retainers, CHE bronze trunnion upgrade, stock heads milled @ .015, Melling HV 10296 oil pump, TSP 1-7/8" long tube headers (W/Catless Off-road Pipes), Corsa Xtreme 3" Catback, GPI Ported/Rod Mod Intake, Stage 2 Ported Throttle Body, Vararam OTR CAI, Mike Norris Gen 2 catch can + GM 1LE clean side separator, 160º thermostat - Megan Racing adjustable coilovers (lowered 1.75"), MRR M017 10/11" wheels-Tuned by Ryan @ GPI
InFiD3ViL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:03 PM   #48
fhrex

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS
mine is full stock and ive never run anything but regular unleaded. imho, sounds great on heavy accel. makes me forget that theres just a v6 under the hood. direct injection is quite noisy at idle, especially during the first few seconds after an initial cold start. nature of the beast.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:50 AM   #49
gringo
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhrex View Post
mine is full stock and ive never run anything but regular unleaded. imho, sounds great on heavy accel. makes me forget that theres just a v6 under the hood. direct injection is quite noisy at idle, especially during the first few seconds after an initial cold start. nature of the beast.
Start putting premium in it and it'll sound like a Ferrari. Bwwwrrrmmmmmmmmm!
gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:58 AM   #50
gringo
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep View Post
The extra stock resonator on the L99 exhaust did help with the 4cyl activation sound. I quickly tuned that out before going into my aftermarket exhaust, but it truly wasn't so bad.

Just like how the stock v6 system sounded pretty good. The loud ones never sounded nice to me. Never did go out of my way to put an exhaust on my 1LS.
I agree. Stock, they sound pretty darn good. The only thing I would like to do someday is get NPP mufflers.
gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 01:52 PM   #51
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Not to boast but our mileage went up to 27 local driving since switching to premium. Insanity, dealer is telling me to let it be as is. I think my wife is in love with this car.