Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
Cleancoupe

Drives: 18 ZL1 1LE
2013 1LE Price

I was going to order a 2013 2SS with a 1LE package, but it doesn't look like you can order the 13's anymore.

My local dealer found me one a ways away, but will have it trailered in if I want it. I'm looking at a AGM 2SS with 1LE package, RS package, NPP exhaust & Nav. MSRP is $43,575 invoice is $41,346 from what I find.

Would invoice price plus the $1000 cash back incentive be a good deal to shoot for? I'm also trying to get one of those private offers. I would also have to pay about $450 to have it towed in.

Thanks for any advice
Cleancoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #2
cbass

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleancoupe View Post
I was going to order a 2013 2SS with a 1LE package, but it doesn't look like you can order the 13's anymore.

My local dealer found me one a ways away, but will have it trailered in if I want it. I'm looking at a AGM 2SS with 1LE package, RS package, NPP exhaust & Nav. MSRP is $43,575 invoice is $41,346 from what I find.

Would invoice price plus the $1000 cash back incentive be a good deal to shoot for? I'm also trying to get one of those private offers. I would also have to pay about $450 to have it towed in.

Thanks for any advice
Is this dealer one that does Costco Pricing?

If you are a member, then the Costco auto program is a good deal. The pricing varies from region to region, but it's typically $1K below invoice.

If you aren't a Costco member, then getting a $50 membership to save $1000 isn't bad either.

So $1000 below INVOICE Costco pricing
$1000 cash back
$1000 private offer

That's a nice chunk of change that has been saved.
I am sure someone can help you get a private offer. Just remember that private offers are good until the end of the month.

Also, are you sure you can't order a 2013 anymore? The deadline to order was April 19, but that was for dealers ordering stock. If there is a customer attached to the car I think the order deadline is longer.
cbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #3
OHBuckI81

Drives: 2014 GMC Sierra (All-Terrain)
Quote:

Thanks for any advice
This doesn't sound bad to me... I qualified for supplier pricing through work and got screwed out of my Private Offer because of delivery timing. I basically paid close to invoice (where supplier pricing landed) and negotiated 2.1% financing over 60 months. I took delivery in November. Cars are exactly the same.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #4
Cleancoupe

I am a Costco member so I'll have to check into if my dealer honors that program. I didn't realize that you could get that good of a deal going through the Costco auto program.

One dealer told me that cutoff was 4/19, but I haven't asked the other dealer that I'm dealing with now. I'm in no rush so I don't mind waiting if I was to order one. I'm just looking for the best deal. I'm sure as it get closer to the 14's coming out the incentives will get better.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #5
cbass

Quote:
I am a Costco member so I'll have to check into if my dealer honors that program. I didn't realize that you could get that good of a deal going through the Costco auto program.

One dealer told me that cutoff was 4/19, but I haven't asked the other dealer that I'm dealing with now. I'm in no rush so I don't mind waiting if I was to order one. I'm just looking for the best deal. I'm sure as it get closer to the 14's coming out the incentives will get better.
It was 4/19 but that was for dealers putting in orders. I think, but may be very wrong that you can order later than that if the car ordered has a customer attached to it as it would if you ordered it.

Yes, the Costco auto program gives you some great discounts so I would use it. Just go online and fill out the form to get a list of authorized Costco dealers in your area. Worth a try.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #6
Cleancoupe

Just filled out the form on costco & a dealer called me within 20 minutes. She said the Costco price is invoice minus $400 plus whatever incentives are available. She's going to check into the ordering deadline & if there's one she can locate.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #7
Col. Brain

Drives: 2012 Ram 1980 Malibu
I am up by Chicago and there is a 2SS 1LE yellow for 37,086 on the sticker.

If anything call up local dealers and get them to drive the price down or match that.

'14s are coming and dealers want the older body style off the lot
Col. Brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #8
cbass

Quote:
Just filled out the form on costco & a dealer called me within 20 minutes. She said the Costco price is invoice minus $400 plus whatever incentives are available. She's going to check into the ordering deadline & if there's one she can locate.
Might also want to try Becky from Roger's Chevy. She sells for good prices and I hear she has good inventory of 1LE's.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #9
cbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Brain View Post

If anything call up local dealers and get them to drive the price down or match that.

Which dealer?
Old 04-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
Col. Brain

bachrodts in rockford

search autotrader - it is on there
zip 61108 with 25 mile search - should be one of the tops cars listed
Old 04-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #11
Cleancoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Brain View Post

I took at look at that one. You have to be careful on those because if you read down in the fine print that price is after all incentives & rebates so some of those rebates every person can't qualify for.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #12
Cleancoupe

I lucked out a got a private offer off of the Chevy site.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #13
KlugSS

I ordered a 13 last week no problem.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:12 PM   #14
Col. Brain

Quote:
I took at look at that one. You have to be careful on those because if you read down in the fine print that price is after all incentives & rebates so some of those rebates every person can't qualify for.
i was at that dealer the other day for parts and noticed it. Thought I would pass it on.

I am waiting to see a 14 in person. I am thinking I want that body style