Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 05-17-2010, 10:42 AM   #15
prostock69
Female Muscle Car Nut!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS IOM Camaro
Three places I NEVER take my car to: Malls, movie theaters and Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart because it's the first stop for the "less fortunate" of our society who tend not to care about other people's property, let alone their own. However, malls and movie theaters are filled with packs of teens. When you get more than one teen, especially males, together, they are more apt to be jerks and damage property. You are lucky your car wasn't damaged in the process.

MODS: Borla "S" Type Exhaust, American Racing Headers 3" Longtubes, New Era Cold Air Intake, HP Tune, Custom Ground Camshaft, Professionally Ported Heads by Darin Morgan, Ported Throttle Body, 3000 Stall Converter, and 160 Degree Thermostat.

http://www.rehermorrison.com/; http://www.darinmorgan.com/; http://www.neweraperformance.com/
prostock69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:13 PM   #16
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
You gotta wonder what made them take the trek up to the top of the garage to begin with...freaking idiots! But at least they didn't douse your car with drinkage and scratch the paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patfan1987 View Post
so i took 38 and raced the back roads flying through arlington........ she wasnt the happiest with me after that.....
That was you!!???

j/k
Old 05-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #17
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels Special Edition
I would have acted out the same way, but I would have left my wife there too if I was married lol
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #18
myold88

Drives: SUMMIT WHITE 2SS/RS CAMARO
I'm sure glad I kept my daily driver '06 Impala. Almost one year now and my Camaro has never been left alone. Expensive with maintance, insurance, depreciation, etc but worth it in my opinion.
myold88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #19
n!ght r!der
That Guy

Drives: really good
I would've acted the same..

but now that I think about it parking a car that "stands out" in isolation isn't always a good thing.. I do it, but still, it makes your car vulnerable for people to do stupid things like what happened to you. And there's always the one retard that will come park right next to you for no reason.

The only way to keep your car safe from stupidity, getting keyed, door dings, etc.. is to park next to the cleanest white car you can find. Trust me, they will open their door carefully every time.
n!ght r!der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #20
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
One thing I have learned over the years, a woman does not like to see her man lose it and they don't react well to seeing signs of violence, like yelling or throwing things in anger.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #21
Finest Camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss Black/inferno orang
no respect

good thing the person was not there, you may have ended up in jail.
Finest Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #22
J4R3D

Drives: '11 5.0 Order Canceled...
you need angry management? lol

HULK smash Drinks!!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 08:12 PM   #23
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
You are not alone. I too would have lost it the same way.

I stopped at a auto repair shop a couple weeks ago with my Camaro to check on my daughter's car. While standing outside talking to the owner two of his mechanics walked over to my camaro to check it out. No big deal until I heard my driver's door open, then I heard the hood pop open. I exploded. I turned looked at him and YELLED OUT, HEY what the he%$ are you doing. He stopped in his tracks and I walked over and said a few more things. Bottom line is I lost it because someone touched my Camaro and certainly had no business doing so.

Sorry to jack your thread with my mini story, but just want you to know you are NO WAY ALONE.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:41 AM   #24
Sterling

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4R3D View Post
you need angry management? lol

HULK smash Drinks!!!!
Funny that you say the HULK thing... It's pretty rare that I lose it, but when I do my wife says that I "HULK out".

She told my neice never to make me mad because when I get mad I grow 3 sizes and turn green. Now my neice want's to see it... every time she does something that she thinks will make me mad she says "Are you gonna grow 3 sizes Uncle Chuck?" I told her she wouldn't like me when I'm angry...
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:30 AM   #25
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingnotes View Post
Funny that you say the HULK thing... It's pretty rare that I lose it, but when I do my wife says that I "HULK out".

She told my neice never to make me mad because when I get mad I grow 3 sizes and turn green. Now my neice want's to see it... every time she does something that she thinks will make me mad she says "Are you gonna grow 3 sizes Uncle Chuck?" I told her she wouldn't like me when I'm angry...
lol
Old 05-19-2010, 10:33 AM   #26
chrisinlittlerock

Drives: 2010 Camaro/08 Tundra
I did the same thing kinda, went to the movies, came out and some ass had piled popcorn on my deck lid. At least it wasn't buttered.
chrisinlittlerock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:41 AM   #27
FireLady

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS RJT
For me it would have been me that would have had a fit and my Husband would have had to try and get me undercontol. Why cant people leave other people stuff along we work hard to have something like a camaro and take good care of it and crapy people do Sh__ like that UGH!!
FireLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:02 AM   #28
thesnoopster

Drives: '17 Fifty SS - '18 Traverse Redline
Damn sterlingnotes, that some BS there... I would been ticked off too!... You had a right to get mad, I mean the lack of respect that people have on other peoples things just burns me up .... I remember something similar to that happened to me when I was a at luncheon and I came out and my new Acura had a cup sitting on the top of my car with soda all over my roof, windshield and hood in 90 degree heat under the sun.... yes I was steaming.

Good thing that stuff didnt spill on your car.