Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Old 04-04-2016, 12:59 AM   #43
SSawdusty
Crewel Jewel

Drives: RJT-2SS-RS-6M
Here"s a link to my Whipple install.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211238

SSawdusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 05:30 AM   #44
Hevichevy

Drives: 2014 z/28
What's up guys new here. I just bought an all data discription and for some reason I cannot fin the instructions on there. I am looking to replace the tail light on my 2014 z28. I know how to get the bumper off but I cannot figure out how to get the wheel well trim off. I was using fishing line to get at the tape behind the trim piece. It kept breaking. I was going to get some thicker line just seeing if any one has done this before and their method.

Thanks,
Marc
Hevichevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:49 AM   #45
HazzarD

Drives: Camaro V
If the car smells of antifreeze that may drip cooler. As is changing on steps there is no information, but there are some moments which will allow with save money.

On 1 photo leaked radiator, why drip is not clear, the leak was not found and the anger of the mechanic, he was destroyed )). 6 photos removed the entire unit stove and air conditioning, which would have to take it off...we need to remove the windshield! As you can see it rests against the glass in the last photo. But do not rush, carefully cut the bolts at the end and gently pull out. Then they can be installed.
Attached Images

HazzarD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:49 AM   #46
HazzarD

I hope you did the right thing.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:31 AM   #47
Blasirl

Drives: 2014 Cruze LT, 2007 Cobalt
Here is a link to the Gen 5 Smoothlock install tutorial. If you order the correct size it will really fit the bill for any Camaro.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showt...5#post10301005
2014 Chevy Cruze LT auto (Pedestal Spoiler, Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam,Diode Dynamics XP50 Reverse Lights, splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Eibach Pro-kit, Bilstein Sport Struts, UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17
Blasirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 03:59 PM   #48
Scotty D

Drives: 2014 1le 1SS CRMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazzarD View Post
If the car smells of antifreeze that may drip cooler. As is changing on steps there is no information, but there are some moments which will allow with save money.

On 1 photo leaked radiator, why drip is not clear, the leak was not found and the anger of the mechanic, he was destroyed )). 6 photos removed the entire unit stove and air conditioning, which would have to take it off...we need to remove the windshield! As you can see it rests against the glass in the last photo. But do not rush, carefully cut the bolts at the end and gently pull out. Then they can be installed.
Wow!!! So , I have to do my AC blend door !! So it’s looks like u didn’t have to remove your windshield !! So it’s possible to do it with out taking it out?
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 01:16 AM   #49
HazzarD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Wow!!! So , I have to do my AC blend door !! So it’s looks like u didn’t have to remove your windshield !! So it’s possible to do it with out taking it out?
You can, you will need to suffer for 20 minutes cutting the tip of the bolt (2 pieces ).
Old 12-10-2018, 09:19 AM   #50
lampmoon

Drives: Mercidies
Do you need this posted here, or only a connection to where it is?