Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-11-2014, 05:02 PM   #1
Jchaluja

Drives: ZL1 Camaro
Another happy customer thanks to Matt & Rodney from FSP!

I want to thank Matt and Rodney from FSP for getting my TT Camaro running like a champ! FSP did the 6 to 4L80 swap which is not easy due to the position of my turbos, they then proceeded to go over my entire turbo set up since I had some issues with my oil pumps, smoking, etc, they re-engineered/upgraded/corrected my turbo system basically using AGP components and some creative thinking.....on top of that the tune of my car needed some upgrading along with a host of other things such as a proper boost controller and serviced the meth system.....went to the track to test out things and I used to run my 20" 555r's pretty successful to mid 10's consistently, I couldn't even get the car to hook one bit due to the incredible power the car had off the line, this is with the bc off!!! I drove my car 4 hrs home without any issues and turning 2k rpm @70 mph.

I'm happy to have Matt in Florida closer to me, I have been messing with my car since 2009(turbos), I have been through a lot with my car, engines, trans, others stuff and I have not seen anyone as knowledgeable and customer focused as Matt in this industry!

Anyone wanting to do anything to their LS base car, FSP is the shop to go hands down....

Thank you Matt and Rodney from FSP!!!!

Next (Monday): my current c6 TT vette is on its way to FSP, another crazy build that will create another monster result!!!
Jchaluja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:57 PM   #2
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Thanks Jchaluja for the support bud.. We were very pleased to worked with such an informed customer that wanted to complete his project the correct way. He gave us carte blanche on fixing any issues, and this goes a long way to getting the project correct.

Thanks again we look forward to completing the TT C6 Vette next!
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote