Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 03-03-2016, 03:49 PM   #1
Dismonkey1

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS Ashen Grey
P1400 code on 2015 Camaro SS

Hello All-

New Camaro forum member and owner here. I recently put in a couple of simple bolt on mods (Volant CAI and VMAX Ported throttle body). I was fine for about 150 miles and then I threw a P1400 code (cold start exhaust catalytic converter). Note- it was fine previously in even colder weather. I haven't tried the battery disconnect and will do so tis weekend when I get the chance, but I was wondering if any others had this occur and their solutions.

I am wondering if perhaps the throttle body got dirty somehow or if it is MAF sensor related. I didn't really want to go with a tune and void the warranty pretty much totally (I am familiar with the MM-Act).

Any suggestions would be great and if all fails I will report back on the battery disconnect. Thanks- Kevin

Last edited by Dismonkey1; 03-04-2016 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Spelling
Dismonkey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 04:07 PM   #2
Dismonkey1

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS Ashen Grey
I think I will try to lube the O ring for the throttle body first and reattach it. Maybe there is a vacuum leak somewhere.
Dismonkey1 is offline   Reply With Quote