Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 04-02-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
mjbreese

Drives: 2010 Camaro- Veronica
Bumblebee-LIKE cheap bumper look a like

Okay so i remember a while ago finding some thread where this guy tried to go for the bumblebee look by applying these square covers over the fog lights. If anyone could find me that person or the picture that would be great. I know there are some who have just put decals to make it look that way but thats not what im looking for. If i cant find this guy soon, im going to have to reach even further into my pocket for the ACS T2 bumper ports... so please save a guy some money.

Thanks guys.
mjbreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:07 AM   #2
slick rick
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Haven't seen covers, this should be interesting
Old 04-02-2011, 05:40 AM   #3
CiscoBee
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro Rally Yellow 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbreese View Post
Okay so i remember a while ago finding some thread where this guy tried to go for the bumblebee look by applying these square covers over the fog lights. If anyone could find me that person or the picture that would be great. I know there are some who have just put decals to make it look that way but thats not what im looking for. If i cant find this guy soon, im going to have to reach even further into my pocket for the ACS T2 bumper ports... so please save a guy some money.

Thanks guys.
Dig deep and get the T-2 ports, you will not be disappointed!!

CiscoBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:26 AM   #4
rhd
dirtbag

Drives: 2010 camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoBee View Post
Dig deep and get the T-2 ports, you will not be disappointed!!

www.lonestarcamaro.com
rhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
SS 2NV

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:

Thanks guys.

Revolution Styling Had or has the Plastic Covers that you are looking for. They had them at Camaro5 Fest 1 last year.
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Summit White| Black Leather Interior | JBA LTH 1 7/8" 3" High Flow Cats | 3" Magnaflow Comp Cat-Back | CAI Intake | SCT Tuner with Jannetty Tune | Pfadt 1.25" Lowering Springs | Pfadt Front and Rear Sway Bars | Heritage Grill | Revolution Styling Chin Spoiler | Fesler Moss Fiberglass Side Rockers & Rear Diffuser | MPD1 Rear Spoiler | Tinted Windows | Camaro Chrome Under the Hood | AAC LED Fog Lights | PSI Laser Etched Mirrors |
SS 2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #6
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:

Thanks guys.
I've been looking for these as well, but haven't had any luck.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #7
mjbreese

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS 2NV View Post
Revolution Styling Had or has the Plastic Covers that you are looking for. They had them at Camaro5 Fest 1 last year.
Is Revolution Styling on the site? or do you have any pictures. thanks for the post
Old 04-02-2011, 01:30 PM   #8
vuduman67

Drives: Victory Red 2SS/RS
I looked all over their site and cant find them, they have the ACS for $499.00! Ouch and I thought $399 was salty....
vuduman67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #9
MaroSS
ZL1

Drives: 10' SS/RS - Sold; 15' White ZL1
Quote:

Thanks guys.
That was Revolution Styling that came out with that ... I wouldn't buy from them though, horrible service and i still got ripped off from my hood deal. Lost $950 and they don't plan on returning it.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #10
mjbreese

yea after i realized they didnt have any posts on camaro5, i checked out their website. All of their stuff is overpriced by over $100! no wonder theyre not advertising on here. And MaroSS thanks for the heads up
Old 04-04-2011, 03:36 PM   #11
scythezo6
Virologist in the making

Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS LS3
Yea I'd avoid revolution. I was going to order their hood and looked them up on this site. WOW thank goodness I avoided the nightmare the other members went through. I want those T2 acs ports but I cannot justify spending that kind of money on 2 pieces of plastic that cost more than a new bumper.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #12
2010 Autobot Bumblebee

Drives: 78 Camaro,2010 Transformer Edition
[ATTACH]224135[/ATTACH
I did these with black wrap vinyl at my shop I work at....
Attached Images

2010 Autobot Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:08 PM   #13
mjbreese

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Autobot Bumblebee View Post
[ATTACH]224135[/ATTACH
I did these with black wrap vinyl at my shop I work at....
yea that might be the way i need to go... ive applied a good amount of vinyl but is there any way you could reproduce these?... did you cut out a whole for the fog lights or go straight over it? cant really see from the photo.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:25 PM   #14
2010 Autobot Bumblebee

Drives: 78 Camaro,2010 Transformer Edition
yes I could reproduce for you..........what color?....black?.......didn't cut out the light but could be done......
2010 Autobot Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
acs t2 t3 dual ports, bumblebee, bumper, cover, fog light