Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #575
SS 376

Drives: 2010 IBM 1SS (Former)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Want An IOM Camaro View Post
My first post on this board. I'm wanting an IOM 2SS Coupe (black leather seats) with RS package, auto transmission and polished aluminum wheels. On the website, that totals up to $37,405. Any other recommendations? I was thinking about the Interior Accent Trim package but the seats don't look bright orange like the door panels, kind of salmon orange instead. Is that just what it really looks like or is it just difficult to get the true color of the seats? I'm not sure about stripes.

Also, my dealer said I would have to pay $5,000 to $10,000 extra. Geez, are you all really paying that much extra to get one? I was hoping not to pay over $40,000 for my Camaro. Comments appreciated. Thanks!
You can find plenty of dealers willing to sell at MSRP. Just gotta do your research.
SS 376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #576
snizzle
Recalled user

Drives: '12 Camaro SS, '18 Colorado Z71
Quote:
Thanks for the info! What about the orange and black seats? Anybody have them or seen them in person? I don't want to order them and not like the color. That's kind of why I'm thinking black leather seats instead.
I've seen them. They look great. And don't mistake it, they are very orange.
snizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:53 PM   #577
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Thanks for the info! What about the orange and black seats? Anybody have them or seen them in person? I don't want to order them and not like the color. That's kind of why I'm thinking black leather seats instead.
I have the Inferno Orange interior. I love it and so does everybody that sees it. Also, the orange dash/door treatment really pops more than the other interior options.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #578
Camaro_OK

Drives: Pontiac Torrent
Send a message via ICQ to Camaro_OK
Sounds good to me! Thanks again! Now, I get to deal with the dealer and see if they can sell it to me at MSRP.
Camaro_OK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #579
camero

Drives: IOM V6 RS 38808
Quote:
Originally Posted by snizzle View Post
No, survey the dealers in your area until you can find one that'll offer at least MSRP. ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
... I'm sure you will find a dealer for MSRP or below.
WTF are you guys talking about? "...at least MSRP"??? "...for MSRP or below"??? Are you victims of wishful thinking or has someone somewhere ACTUALLY paid under sticker? (except for employee pricing) This is the first time I've heard of that and can't imagine how it's possible since there are so many people who pre-ordered and even more that ordered later that still haven't got their cars. It was reported a week or two ago that they are taking more orders every day than the number of cars that are built putting them farther and farther behind meeting demand. If it's true that dealers are slashing prices to move inventory while full price customers are desperately waiting and wondering then maybe GM or the dealers really ARE totally f'd up. Please tell me that you guys are just typing without really thinking what you're saying.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:57 PM   #580
Rockytophummer

Drives: 2006 Hummer H2 2010 2SS Camaro
I wish the cars with reverse Mohawk would get stripes going across top. If anyone has this can they either post the pics or tell me were the pics are? Thanks. I just think that would really make it tight! I'm not saying ones with out look bad cause so far I have maybe only saw 3 that I haven't liked 1 was 26's and other was one with ford racing stripes with stripe down side to. Guess only 2. But I'm fellow IOM owner and everyone who sees it just love the color and say it's there favorite color by far!!!!
Rockytophummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:59 PM   #581
Killer Bee

Drives: 2SS/RS, IOM/IOM Interior, SR
Oooh, I'm so jealous of everyone who has their cars already. I'm still sitting at 1100!

2SS/RS, IOM/IOM, LS3, Sunroof, Carbon Fiber Hood & Rear Spoiler,
Ram Air, Electric Cutouts & Megan Fox in the Passenger Seat

9/10/09: Delivered!
Killer Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:32 AM   #582
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockytophummer View Post
I wish the cars with reverse Mohawk would get stripes going across top. If anyone has this can they either post the pics or tell me were the pics are? Thanks. I just think that would really make it tight! I'm not saying ones with out look bad cause so far I have maybe only saw 3 that I haven't liked 1 was 26's and other was one with ford racing stripes with stripe down side to. Guess only 2. But I'm fellow IOM owner and everyone who sees it just love the color and say it's there favorite color by far!!!!
Roof stripes aren't a "Camaro" thing.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:49 AM   #583
chevymuscle311

Drives: 2SS/RS- IOM w/ CG Rallies
Quote:
Originally Posted by camero View Post
WTF are you guys talking about? "...at least MSRP"??? "...for MSRP or below"??? Are you victims of wishful thinking or has someone somewhere ACTUALLY paid under sticker? (except for employee pricing) This is the first time I've heard of that and can't imagine how it's possible since there are so many people who pre-ordered and even more that ordered later that still haven't got their cars. It was reported a week or two ago that they are taking more orders every day than the number of cars that are built putting them farther and farther behind meeting demand. If it's true that dealers are slashing prices to move inventory while full price customers are desperately waiting and wondering then maybe GM or the dealers really ARE totally f'd up. Please tell me that you guys are just typing without really thinking what you're saying.
While shopping around I found over 4 dealerships in my area selling at MSRP. I called the smallest one which is about 25 miles away and told them "I can get MSRP 5 miles from my house what are you going to do to get me to your dealership??". They knocked $250 off of MSRP. Not much but I felt like I was getting a deal especially with the mark ups some people are paying.
chevymuscle311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #584
Camaro_OK

Any pictures of what an IOM Camaro convertible with a black top will look like? Is it true the convertible won't be out until 2011?
Old 07-08-2009, 10:33 AM   #585
Camaro_OK

I think I answered my own question. I found another thread showing the convertible. Sweet! Now, what to decide on: coupe or convertible?
Old 07-08-2009, 10:37 AM   #586
Wild Bill

Drives: Camaro 2015 RS CRM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevymuscle311 View Post
While shopping around I found over 4 dealerships in my area selling at MSRP. I called the smallest one which is about 25 miles away and told them "I can get MSRP 5 miles from my house what are you going to do to get me to your dealership??". They knocked $250 off of MSRP. Not much but I felt like I was getting a deal especially with the mark ups some people are paying.
6000 - 7/17/09
See my Thread in New York Metro Area.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33878
Wild Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #587
Alarick

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS
Finally got around to doing a Clay Bar, and Zaino.

Here are my results.

Name:  alarick1.jpg
Views: 3137
Size:  86.5 KB
Name:  alarick2.jpg
Views: 3269
Size:  182.9 KB
Name:  alarick3.jpg
Views: 3114
Size:  101.0 KB
Name:  alarick4.jpg
Views: 3142
Size:  178.1 KB
Alarick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:47 PM   #588
Camaro_OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarick View Post
Finally got around to doing a Clay Bar, and Zaino.

Here are my results.

Thanks for the pics! I just love that second one! Man, oh man!

How long did it take to do a clay bar and applying Zaino? Did you use Z-6 or Z-2 Pro or both? Thanks!

Tags
amazing, gorgeous, inferno orange, inferno orange camaro, inferno orange metallic, inferno orange metallic camaro, iom, iom camaro, orange camaro