Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 11-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #253
SirBrad
The Captain

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS SIM
Got to use one of the Spotted Cards today that Darqueling handed out yesterday!

Yellow 1LT in Shrewsbury near the Marshall's parking lot. Hope they find their way here.
SirBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:42 AM   #254
BoomerandBoozer

Drives: G35, had '87 & '93 Z28
Thanks guys, would have liked to stay for lunch, but I too had to take the kiddies trick or treating. Not sure about a winter gathering, as I plan on putting it on ice, but I guess if it ain't snowing, I can bring it back to life at least for a day.

Kinda cool being the only ABM and I guess with it being discountinued, I may have to get used to it, but it would be nice if we can get a couple more ABMers out there
BoomerandBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:52 AM   #255
SirBrad
The Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerandBoozer View Post
Thanks guys, would have liked to stay for lunch, but I too had to take the kiddies trick or treating. Not sure about a winter gathering, as I plan on putting it on ice, but I guess if it ain't snowing, I can bring it back to life at least for a day.

Kinda cool being the only ABM and I guess with it being discountinued, I may have to get used to it, but it would be nice if we can get a couple more ABMers out there
I love that ABM Boomer. I would love to see it with Silver or white rally stripes, but that's one of the few colors (in my opinion of course) that looks great without the stripes.

Glad you could make it out.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:34 AM   #256
Sticker89

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBrad View Post
"Hey, look at all those Mustangs"

Two shows have done a good job at attracting a few good laughs from the outside. Last time was the Honda kids and this time was the stray protester.
haha that guy was funny. He kind of looks like he might be in costume he just forgot his "Mustang" haha. Crazy old drunk.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:16 AM   #257
Spaceballone

Drives: 1992 Custom RS, 2006 Civic
Camaro spotter cards

I have used 3 so far, that night in Phila saw a VR parked right in a city lot, very brave owner there, nearest car was parked 5 inches from each door and fender lol
Spaceballone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #258
SirBrad
The Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceballone View Post
I have used 3 so far, that night in Phila saw a VR parked right in a city lot, very brave owner there, nearest car was parked 5 inches from each door and fender lol
That VR owner sounds like a guy living life on the edge.

I was driving to work this morning when I spotted a CGM in an office complex parking lot…it would have taken too much effort to make a U-Turn…but I made a mental note to leave work 5-10 minutes early tomorrow so hopefully I can catch the car in the lot again and leave a card.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:00 PM   #259
BoomerandBoozer

Drives: G35, had '87 & '93 Z28
Quote:
I love that ABM Boomer. I would love to see it with Silver or white rally stripes, but that's one of the few colors (in my opinion of course) that looks great without the stripes.

Glad you could make it out.
I agree on the stripes, I'm going to spend the winter trying to figure out if I should put white or silver bumblebee stripes or go with white or silver cowl spears. At this point leaning toward silver, but will probably change my mind 100 times til April. That's another reason I would like to see more ABM's out there, love to see it live

Thanks for setting everything up, will try to make the next thing
BoomerandBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #260
SirBrad
The Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerandBoozer View Post
I agree on the stripes, I'm going to spend the winter trying to figure out if I should put white or silver bumblebee stripes or go with white or silver cowl spears. At this point leaning toward silver, but will probably change my mind 100 times til April. That's another reason I would like to see more ABM's out there, love to see it live

Thanks for setting everything up, will try to make the next thing
I love the silver stripes. I love G-Man's Red with silver and last meet we had a guy with a black car with silver rally's. That was sharp as hell...I was gonna try to steal it.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #261
GOFASTBOATGUY

Drives: 2010 BLACK/SILVER 2SS/RS
Quote:
I love the silver stripes. I love G-Man's Red with silver and last meet we had a guy with a black car with silver rally's. That was sharp as hell...I was gonna try to steal it.
Sorry we could not make this meet. I had to work saturday, this time of year it is tough to take off. WE are hoping to make the next meet. Thanks for the heads up, I will make sure the car is locked all the time. ha-ha
GOFASTBOATGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:46 PM   #262
dasubman1138

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I couldnt make the meet. Woke up early to clean the camaro and saw that it was raining and figured it was going to be cancelled. Looks like everyone had a great time. Next time for sure.
dasubman1138 is offline   Reply With Quote