Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 02-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #169
Shurenuff

Drives: 2002 Nissan Altima
Quote:
Originally Posted by toilets View Post
What sucks is that's the same color I ordered and those pics don't impress me. I knew I should have listened to my wife and got black

That's crappy lighting, a less than clean car, and taken on a camera phone. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Last edited by Shurenuff; 02-28-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Shurenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #170
Blown355

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
It's gone. I even went around in the back, where it say employees only.
Blown355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #171
Drake Heminger

Drives: 2014 Stingray Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown355 View Post
It's gone. I even went around in the back, where it say employees only.
sold?
Old 02-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #172
Blown355

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
you mean, unsold.
Blown355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #173
Shurenuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndCamaro79 View Post
Shurenuff

iTrader Rating: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdy2Race
F-Bod...Henna Chev received their first one on 2/13. I went to the dealership to check it out...AGM with CF hood. Owner took delivery later that week. I was keen to see it because my AGM ZL-1 is next currently At 3000.

Having a hard time believing this.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove (along with posting my avatar and signature ). I said I had a hard time believing this, not that he/she was a liar. I think most would have doubts without any proof presented, especially when posted by a member without a well known reputation.

Looks to be legit though. It'll be interesting to hear the story behind this if we get a response from someone in the know or a GM rep.

Last edited by Shurenuff; 02-28-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Shurenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #174
9c1ny

Drives: C6 Zed-oh-six
I was almost positive I saw one at a dealer here today , then I was like nah
maybe I was right
Old 02-28-2012, 06:32 PM   #175
2ndCamaro79

Drives: 2014 V-Sport/ 2015 Escalade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurenuff View Post
I'm not sure what you're trying to prove (along with posting my avatar and signature ). I said I had a hard time believing this, not that he/she was a liar. I think most would have doubts without any proof presented, especially when posted by a member without a well known reputation.

Looks to be legit though. It'll be interesting to here the story behind this if we get a response from someone in the know or a GM rep.

Was just trying to capture the other guys quote b/c its not in the original thread anymore, but then I got too much cuz I am a retard sorry bro.
2ndCamaro79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #176
Shurenuff

Quote:
Was just trying to capture the other guys quote b/c its not in the original thread anymore, but then I got too much cuz I am a retard sorry bro.
No big deal bud
Old 02-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #177
Camarrow1
WillieB

Drives: 10camaro2ss 10avalanch
sorry it took so long to post those piks, long day of work and trying to keep up with this thread. was told at dealership the buyer would be taken care of for his troubles. talk of reconditioning his car , a driving school and some other things.I was amazed they got the car back. they didnt show me the inside or I would have piks.even as dirty as it was I wouldnt kick it out of my garage. it looked like he had been out enjoying it.I also know its hard to believe most of the things posted, but some of you jumped on me pretty quik.I only put up what Iwas told at dealer, car looked legit to me thats why I posted. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Camarrow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #178
2ndCamaro79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarrow1 View Post
sorry it took so long to post those piks, long day of work and trying to keep up with this thread. was told at dealership the buyer would be taken care of for his troubles. talk of reconditioning his car , a driving school and some other things.I was amazed they got the car back. they didnt show me the inside or I would have piks.even as dirty as it was I wouldnt kick it out of my garage. it looked like he had been out enjoying it.I also know its hard to believe most of the things posted, but some of you jumped on me pretty quik.I only put up what Iwas told at dealer, car looked legit to me thats why I posted. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Another member posted this (without pics) earlier, but was told that this was a SLP ZL1? It is clear from your pictures this is not a SLP ZL1, but a true GM ZL1. You are not the only member that has confirmed ZL1s in the state of Texas. I think there are people who don't like to believe there are "things" that happen that most of us don't need/care/ or will never find out about.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #179
Shurenuff

Quote:
Another member posted this (without pics) earlier, but was told that this was a SLP ZL1? It is clear from your pictures this is not a SLP ZL1, but a true GM ZL1. You are not the only member that has confirmed ZL1s in the state of Texas. I think there are people who don't like to believe there are "things" that happen that most of us don't need/care/ or will never find out about.
I doubt fbodfather had any idea this happened during the time he replied that it was likely an SLP ZL1.

Mistakes do happen, but I'm sure someone at GM is going to get spanked.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #180
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
So I noticed some people mentioned the GMPP badge and the intake.

Note the pic of the blue and yellow CTF cars... They also have the GMPP badge.

I'm picking it apart and can't find one thing that's off. The brakes are right, everything seems right. If its s clone, damn it's a good one.

Without a VIN or interior shot, I gotta say it's real.

Sent while on baby duty.... please sleep
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #181
2ndCamaro79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurenuff View Post
I doubt fbodfather had any idea this happened during the time he replied that it was likely an SLP ZL1.

Mistakes do happen, but I'm sure someone at GM is going to get spanked.

Old 02-28-2012, 07:04 PM   #182
69NMYSS

Drives: '69 Camaro SS and '12 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarrow1 View Post
Dude, that was by far the most incredible first newbie post EVER. Thanks for taking the time.