Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 04-17-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
KSX

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Feeler Thread: Borla ATAK Catback Exhaust

Hey guys, looking to switch up my exhaust .. Currently have a Borla ATAK Catback Exhaust on the car w/ under 1k miles on it.. Looking to sell it to get a different kind of exhaust .. I'm looking to get headers and this particular exhaust w/ headers is way to loud for me .. Local preferred especially if you wanted to pick it up saves a ton in shipping ..
Old 04-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #2
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS/LS3/M6
It will only be about $50 to ship. Just buy the touring Axle back. Take the Atak off and use the same Borla box. I'm running the ATAK with LT headers. It's loud! But I like waking my shitty neighbors up.
Texas Speed LT Headers with HF Cats, Borla ATAK Exhaust, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ADM CAI with Scoop, Elite Oil Catch Can, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator, Pedders XA Coilovers, Mantic Twin 9000 Clutch, PFADT Solid Subframe Bushings, PFADT Front & Rear Sways, PFADT Upper Control Arm Bushing, PFADT Trailing Arms/Tie Rods, Whiteline Adjustable End Links, Whiteline Adjustable Lower Control Arms, Pedders Diff Bushings, Line Lock, ACC Side Markers, ACC Reverse Lights, Custom Tune from Nitrous Express.
Iroc2430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #3
68dreams

Drives: 2016 2SS Black M6
pm price and ship 37601
68dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
DEANGE2001

Drives: 2010 2ss LSR CAI, Borla S axle back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroc2430 View Post
It will only be about $50 to ship. Just buy the touring Axle back. Take the Atak off and use the same Borla box. I'm running the ATAK with LT headers. It's loud! But I like waking my shitty neighbors up.
I am about to do kooks headers with my borla s axle back seems to b aggressive bit not overly loud...will hopefully do this in a few weeks and can let u know if it's at a good noise level
DEANGE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:10 AM   #5
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS/LS3/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEANGE2001 View Post
I am about to do kooks headers with my borla s axle back seems to b aggressive bit not overly loud...will hopefully do this in a few weeks and can let u know if it's at a good noise level

I'm sorry, I meant to write S-Type. My friend has that set up and it sounds great.
Texas Speed LT Headers with HF Cats, Borla ATAK Exhaust, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ADM CAI with Scoop, Elite Oil Catch Can, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator, Pedders XA Coilovers, Mantic Twin 9000 Clutch, PFADT Solid Subframe Bushings, PFADT Front & Rear Sways, PFADT Upper Control Arm Bushing, PFADT Trailing Arms/Tie Rods, Whiteline Adjustable End Links, Whiteline Adjustable Lower Control Arms, Pedders Diff Bushings, Line Lock, ACC Side Markers, ACC Reverse Lights, Custom Tune from Nitrous Express.
Iroc2430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
DEANGE2001

Drives: 2010 2ss LSR CAI, Borla S axle back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroc2430 View Post
I'm sorry, I meant to write S-Type. My friend has that set up and it sounds great.
That is what I have heard...

your setup sounds great too, but is just beastly loud...i use my camaro as a daily driver in the summer so for me I figure the s-type should be just right.

but please believe if i lived in a more rural area I would definitely get the atak it sounds so ridiculously bad-ass its incredible.
DEANGE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote