Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 06:14 PM   #15
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
Steve Dallas,

I am not in the other leagues and I imagine there will be quite a few. I don't do keeper leagues and all that. If there is a designated "official" C5 league this thread WAS NOT IT. And I am sorry if folks got confused. This was a stand alone deal.

Plenty of time to figure this all out.
Like I said, I was just letting you know that the mods have been making a thread each year, and will pretty much take all sign ups...and start as many leagues as needed to feed the demand. You can still make a league...just wasn't sure you were aware that this was a yearly thing already on C5.com.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:15 PM   #16
MYDLIFECRISIS

Drives: '12SS/2SS/45TH-'06 2500HD/Silverado
Quote:
Would love to play the league with you friend! I think we can get enough interest to get a good group together.
Count me in! I'm only in one other right now...plenty of free time for another one! Yeah, right! But I'm in!

Old 06-15-2014, 11:07 PM   #17
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
If you guys want to start a new one, that works. I'll be re-upping the 2 from last year (depending on how many people want in).

Been busy with Father's Day preparations for three sets of parents. I'll start up a thread for those leagues now as a matter of fact.

We go through Yahoo usually, but if a majority wants to switch to ESPN, I'm down for it. I prefer yahoo since you can set you roster more than 1 week in advance.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:12 PM   #18
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
All from this thread,

Mindz has the Camaro5 leagues covered and has done a great job. It's a personal preference thing, but I am going to do a league on ESPN format because it's easier for me to keep my leagues on one site.

So anyone that prefers the Camaro5 league as it's been, see the thread by Mindz and join. There will be another ESPN based league and replies to the original thread will get first shot.

Sorry again for the confusion.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Old 06-20-2014, 07:43 PM   #19
Mydivorcegift
Future Mopar Owner

Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Quote:
All from this thread,

Mindz has the Camaro5 leagues covered and has done a great job. It's a personal preference thing, but I am going to do a league on ESPN format because it's easier for me to keep my leagues on one site.

So anyone that prefers the Camaro5 league as it's been, see the thread by Mindz and join. There will be another ESPN based league and replies to the original thread will get first shot.

Sorry again for the confusion.
I'll gladly join yours too!

2011 Camaro SS/RS Synergy-1 of 255-Sold
You will be missed but you are in good hands!

2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Old 06-20-2014, 07:54 PM   #20
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydivorcegift View Post
I'll gladly join yours too!
Dig it brother!

In a couple weeks I will send out more info. There WILL be a special take home prize for the champion for this league.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Old 06-20-2014, 08:02 PM   #21
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
So we've had a C5 Fantasy league for about 5 years now and while it's only half full someone decides to start another one just because it's on Yahoo and not ESPN??

Thanks..
Old 06-20-2014, 08:20 PM   #22
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
So we've had a C5 Fantasy league for about 5 years now and while it's only half full someone decides to start another one just because it's on Yahoo and not ESPN??

Thanks..
I have kept it to one thread. I am pointing everyone that will listen (read?) to the Camaro5 League that has been the stand by.

Yes, I don't want another format and such, sue me. The league will fill up, it's WAY early. I really wouldn't worry about it.

Old 07-05-2014, 03:13 PM   #23
2010CamaroOutlaw

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS
I have a few spots open in my FFL, its a 1pt PPR league, has bonuses at 120 yards rush/receiving and 350 passing, also bonus for over 50 yard run/catch. anyone interested shoot me a PM with your email.
Old 07-20-2014, 05:56 PM   #24
Muscle Car Lover

Not enough interest, this is now closed.

Closed Thread