Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-19-2011, 11:22 AM   #239
Suskam

Drives: '11 Camaro/ '02 Grand Prix
My dealer sent a couple pics after installing the ground effects...
Now I just have to go get her after work, then change my signature! I don't want to look at pics of flooded Camaros anymore. Good luck to the rest, and see you in the forums!!
Attached Images

Old 05-19-2011, 12:13 PM   #240
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Congratulations on your purchase. Enjoy the vehicle! Please feel free to contact me or Jeff if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #241
ToddB

Drives: 2011 2SS Convertible Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragonVT View Post
LOL, honestly Suskam, I find your case even more baffling than mine. From Oshawa to Louisville to Lordstown to you. Derp. That's a pretty big circle to make. Wouldn't you think they could just load it on a transport ship and float it over the lake? At worst, I would have thought they would just truck yours around.
No, instead we gotta train it in a giant circle and waste a couple weeks in the mix.

No more worries for you though, she's here. Now go enjoy her!
Hope you get it soon.kk
ToddB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:43 PM   #242
BlueDragonVT

Drives: 2011 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Checked my status, and the car is finally off the train!

Unloaded in Nashville at about 10:30 this morning!
Old 05-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #243
ToddB

Thats fn GREAT. Wow about time. I just put on my corsa exhaust today. Sounds great and no drone. Wont be long and you will be moding your car.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:22 AM   #244
BlueDragonVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddB View Post
Thats fn GREAT. Wow about time. I just put on my corsa exhaust today. Sounds great and no drone. Wont be long and you will be moding your car.
LOL, already ordered the first cosmetic mods. V-Flags for the fenders and black overlays to hide the airbag warnings. Now I'm just wondering what will arrive first, the car or the accessories?

BTW, Todd, where are the pics? We want to see your new ride!
Old 05-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #245
ToddB

Quote:
LOL, already ordered the first cosmetic mods. V-Flags for the fenders and black overlays to hide the airbag warnings. Now I'm just wondering what will arrive first, the car or the accessories?

BTW, Todd, where are the pics? We want to see your new ride!
To be honest with ya I had over $6000.00 in accessories in my garage before my car came home. I put in a completely new stereo,all new component speakers , high power sub and 2 amps to power everything. ,lots of chrome acc.New grill, Chrome wheels, corsa ex ,CAI,ported throttle body,oil catch can . Just got it all done this weekend.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #246
BlueDragonVT

Quote:
To be honest with ya I had over $6000.00 in accessories in my garage before my car came home. I put in a completely new stereo,all new component speakers , high power sub and 2 amps to power everything. ,lots of chrome acc.New grill, Chrome wheels, corsa ex ,CAI,ported throttle body,oil catch can . Just got it all done this weekend.

Damn, now that is impressive, Todd. Of course, now we are doubly in need of some pics, if you've got that all installed now. Lets see her already!

Old 05-24-2011, 05:37 PM   #247
ToddB

Quote:

Damn, now that is impressive, Todd. Of course, now we are doubly in need of some pics, if you've got that all installed now. Lets see her already!

Heres what it looks like at the dealer. http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/5t...is-camaro.html But I tell ya is way better now. Maybe a new picture this weekend.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:24 AM   #248
BlueDragonVT

Quote:
Heres what it looks like at the dealer. http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/5t...is-camaro.html But I tell ya is way better now. Maybe a new picture this weekend.

Looks beautiful Todd, hopefully I'll be able to post some pics this weekend as well. I just checked GMconnects, and.......

SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Got delivered to the dealer late last night or early this morning. Hopefully, I'll be picking her up tomorrow.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #249
panther2469

Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
Quote:

Looks beautiful Todd, hopefully I'll be able to post some pics this weekend as well. I just checked GMconnects, and.......

SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Got delivered to the dealer late last night or early this morning. Hopefully, I'll be picking her up tomorrow.
congrats!!
Old 05-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #250
ToddB

Quote:

SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Congrads.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #251
Hetfield03

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Black/IOM
Its like UPS. I live in Louisville but sometimes I order something and it comes here to Louisville then LEAVES and heads to Lexington and THEN comes back. Its something to do with UPS hub being here in Louisville.
My car is going to Nashville first but i live in Louisville yet your car went from oshawa to Louisville first. They have their own ways despite our understanding, I guess it works for them lol.
ZL1 Factory Reproduction Wheels, Airaid CAI, MRT V 2.0 Axle Back Installed by PIE Customs, Painted IOM Rally Stripes, Bowties by Danny Taylor Louisville KY, IOM Engine Cover and Fusebox Cover by River City Creations and Lighting San Antonio TX.
Hetfield03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:06 AM   #252
BlueDragonVT

:paddle :
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

:paddle :

UNBELIEVABLE!! I just called my dealership to set up a pick up time for tomorrow. Would have been today, but they are calling for severe storms. Guess what my salesman tells me? "I don't have it yet." Tracking says it got delivered on the 24th, and you don't have it!?!?!?! WTF is going on with this order!?!