Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 08-10-2015, 12:02 PM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Camaro Fest Event Items Back in the Store!

So sorry we ran out of just about everything so quickly. Our pre-orders went up 300% this year and with that, we thought what we ordered from our printer would put us right at the break even point. Umm....nope.

We ran out of all girls items by NOON on Friday.

We ran out of small, medium, and large mens fest shirts by Saturday at noon.

I forgot to pull a bunch of shirts for friends and for those needing to exchange sizes.

Sold out by 3pm of every...single...fest shirt. WOW. Didn't expect that.

Our printer has graciously said he'd be willing to run the shirts again (un-real with all those screens) on EVERY...SINGLE...SHIRT.

That's right. All shirts are back up for sale in the Camaro5 store. Bling shirts, ladies and mens fest shirts, track shirts, AND bling bags. All are going to be available for sale.

Run over and place your order and in a couple of weeks, we'll go back to the printer to get them done.

Thanks!

Doug and Dana
Attached Images

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 02:00 PM   #2
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Old 08-10-2015, 02:31 PM   #3
Ace0751
GEN5 Detail

Drives: 2011 Synergy Series 2SS Convertible
I think being in the middle of all those camaros helped just a bit lol. That's great you are taking orders again and was shocked Thursday night on how many people wanted to get the shirts also. Got my 2 on Thursday and I must say the color and decal on them looked in sync and very well done. Awesome shirt.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:03 PM   #4
goatslapper
12.527@112.33 MPH

Drives: 2010 black ss/rs cgm stripes
Great news,Tag. My wife will be happy that she can get a bling shirt. She was disappointed I didn't get it earlier.
Old 08-10-2015, 05:44 PM   #5
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Thanks for making more. My wife was little disappointed. I just placed an order for her on the store site.
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:49 PM   #6
X-Factor
Chick Racer

Drives: 2017 50th 2SS
Bling Bags! I cant wait to see and order! Thanks again for all yalls hardwork, and all the shirts were amazing!
Old 08-10-2015, 10:13 PM   #7
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0751 View Post
I think being in the middle of all those camaros helped just a bit lol. That's great you are taking orders again and was shocked Thursday night on how many people wanted to get the shirts also. Got my 2 on Thursday and I must say the color and decal on them looked in sync and very well done. Awesome shirt.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Believe it or not, this was the fastest we've run through the waiting lines on a Thursday night yet. With all the pre-orders, we have seriously been able to cut down on our in line wait times. Come up, get your pre-order, and off you go back to the parking lot party or meet and greet.

Also, our printer (as usual) did a FANTASTIC job this year on the design. I was totally floored when I saw it and said "done. DONE DONE DONE. DO NOT CHANGE A THING!"

I knew when I saw it, we hit a home run. I am a picky person but this was the best fest shirt yet. Well, I did like last years shirt, but... and on a blue shirt as well? That was a first!
Quote:
Originally Posted by goatslapper View Post
Great news,Tag. My wife will be happy that she can get a bling shirt. She was disappointed I didn't get it earlier.
.....two words....

PRE

ORDER!!!

Hey, we'll be happy to get them made and get them out as soon as we can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp51998 View Post
Thanks for making more. My wife was little disappointed. I just placed an order for her on the store site.
You got it! We'll get it taken care of as soon as we can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
Bling Bags! I cant wait to see and order! Thanks again for all yalls hardwork, and all the shirts were amazing!
AH! I saw the bling bags and was like, "really? Well that's kinda cool." No kidding. I didn't order them. My printer said, "they will LOVE them." Ok. I took them and said I'll see what I can do. ALL SOLD OUT.

WOW.

We'll be making more bling bags as well.

Thank you all for being patient with us and I'm sorry we sold out of everything so quickly. It's a craps shoot when you do these kinds of things and in all honesty, my wife and I are on the hook for these if they don't sell. It's a huge gamble but you guys seriously came through this year and with that printer, this years shirts were a HOME RUN. We'll get them printed and we'll get them out.

Old 08-10-2015, 10:23 PM   #8
CRF8
Scenic City Camaro

Drives: 2022 Camaro ZL-1 /1974 Firebird 400
I didn't get my sticker / decal that was supposed to Come with the NCM track shirt. That's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2015, 10:25 PM   #9
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRF8 View Post
I didn't get my sticker / decal that was supposed to Come with the NCM track shirt. That's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We figured that out while handing out pre-orders Thursday night. There was a handful that didn't get stickers.

PM sent.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:33 PM   #10
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
Bags are now in the store under the "ladies" tab.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:59 PM   #11
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
The store was always crowded at the Fest!

Great Job to Dana...

Becky
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 11:47 PM   #12
Bowtie-Bri

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS Convt.
Very Cool!
2013 Nickey Stage II Camaro SS Convertible #10.Black w/ Red leather interior. No Weeds Elec. Diverters, CNC ported heads, custom grind cam, upgraded fuel injectors, ZL-1 fuel pump, V-Max ported TB, Red Magnuson Super Charger with rear cog drive, upgraded rear axles good for 1400Hp, 3:45 gears, Tremec 6 spd., Pedders adj. coil overs, Phadt ZL-spec swaybars, 800Hp at the crank, 670RWHP, 613ft.lbs. torq. @ 11lbs. boost. SOLD!!!
Bowtie-Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:50 AM   #13
nkdaws01

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS
Great job to the Camaro5 Store team! Tent was always busy and they were very helpful. Ended up buying 3 shirts.
nkdaws01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 12:47 PM   #14
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Thank you!

We'll still be taking orders for a while do keep them coming. Got 5 track shirts so far and 4 bling shirts.