Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 12-09-2020, 04:30 PM   #1
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Thumbs up StreetFighter LA Fiberglass Rear Spoiler @ Phastek Performance

Now Available!

Free Shipping @ Phastek Performance!

Looking for an aggressive rear spoiler that brings a ultra-muscle car look? You found it with the StreetFighter LA Rear Spoiler. The StreetFighter LA Rear Spoiler is designed from a true 3D design with CAD fitment to give your Camaro a performance enhanced look from every angle.

Convertible Disclaimer: If your Camaro has a wire for the antenna, you will need to drill a hole and put it inside the spoiler. Spoiler will not interfere with shark fin antenna.

Fits: 2010-2013 Camaro All Models

Features:
  • Material: Fiberglass
  • Finish: Matte Black
  • Hardware Included: Yes
  • Mounting Style: Direct Fit

StreetFighter LA - CMRO5-SPLFRP

Sales@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 05:38 PM   #2
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
I got the carbon fiber one. It's worth every penny. Friggin work of art!
Attached Images

GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 07:56 PM   #3
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
BLU DUCE AKA=Spike III Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS View Post
I got the carbon fiber one. It's worth every penny. Friggin work of art!
Had to look 3 times with my glasses. I thought your shark finn was a bobble head.

Mine should be here in another week. It's running a little behind they ran out of shipping boxes.
Old 12-09-2020, 08:01 PM   #4
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU DUCE View Post
Had to look 3 times with my glasses. I thought your shark finn was a bobble head.

Mine should be here in another week. It's running a little behind they ran out of shipping boxes.
OMG that's funny. I never noticed that.
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
Old 12-09-2020, 08:57 PM   #5
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

I told Lee this spoiler would go viral once I started posting about it but jeweled beat me to it by a day
I guess he didn't realize how true my prediction would be. I'm sure he's got them coming. The people at Street Fighter are really awesome to work with. Top notch customer support. Should look great on your car. Don't forget to post pics for us to drool over.
Old 12-09-2020, 09:06 PM   #6
BLU DUCE

BLU DUCE AKA=Spike III Build

Quote:
I told Lee this spoiler would go viral once I started posting about it but jeweled beat me to it by a day
I guess he didn't realize how true my prediction would be. I'm sure he's got them coming. The people at Street Fighter are really awesome to work with. Top notch customer support. Should look great on your car. Don't forget to post pics for us to drool over.
I can take the pics easy. But it has been a while since I stopped posting on my Building page.
Old 12-14-2020, 09:33 AM   #7
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Check out our overview of the StreetFighter LA spoilers.

Sales@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 01:28 PM   #8
c5dreamer

Drives: Tacoma/2LTRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Phastek View Post
Now Available!

Free Shipping @ Phastek Performance!

Looking for an aggressive rear spoiler that brings a ultra-muscle car look? You found it with the StreetFighter LA Rear Spoiler. The StreetFighter LA Rear Spoiler is designed from a true 3D design with CAD fitment to give your Camaro a performance enhanced look from every angle.

Convertible Disclaimer: If your Camaro has a wire for the antenna, you will need to drill a hole and put it inside the spoiler. Spoiler will not interfere with shark fin antenna.

Fits: 2010-2013 Camaro All Models

Features:
  • Material: Fiberglass
  • Finish: Matte Black
  • Hardware Included: Yes
  • Mounting Style: Direct Fit

StreetFighter LA - CMRO5-SPLFRP

Is the one mounted painted?
c5dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:42 PM   #9
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Quote:
lol,I just saw this thread!! Sorry Banana on messing up your surprise. The only reason I knew about it was the email I got from Phastek advertise the "new" spoiler they had, and I jumped on it!!!!!!! The BEST DAMN awesome looking spoiler on the market to date, for sure!! So nice to see several of us rocking it!! I think YOURS looks better than mine, your color combo really does it justice...
Old 01-25-2021, 02:48 PM   #10
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

I think it looks even better on black cars. It seems to have a cleaner flow without the color break. Yours came out just as nice. Just waiting to see how the blu duce looks with it....
Old 01-25-2021, 03:45 PM   #11
1JEWLDSSRS

Yea for sure!! I really think DUCE's is gonna look great to!! Oh and by the way, my CF Hydro dipped Z28 front splitter has FINALLY SHIPPED!!! Been 2 1/2 months!!! From RPI... They said it was gonna ship 2 weeks ago, but the shipping team found some flaws in it and did another one for me, so we will see...
Old 01-25-2021, 04:09 PM   #12
BLU DUCE

You got to watch it when you say things about you never know who is learking in the shadows. It's going to be a while before mine is mounted,and I'm talking about my spoiler. LOL But I do think it will look great on the Dark Imperial Blue Metallic.
Old 01-26-2021, 03:34 PM   #13
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU DUCE View Post
You got to watch it when you say things about you never know who is learking in the shadows. It's going to be a while before mine is mounted,and I'm talking about my spoiler. LOL But I do think it will look great on the Dark Imperial Blue Metallic.
lol, oh yea... Next when I get my new front splitter on, you might just want to spend some more money!! You and Banana.. hehe.. I hope it looks good. It will be here Thursday evening.
Old 01-26-2021, 04:01 PM   #14
BLU DUCE

BLU DUCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
lol, oh yea... Next when I get my new front splitter on, you might just want to spend some more money!! You and Banana.. hehe.. I hope it looks good. It will be here Thursday evening.
How the [hell] couldn't that carbon fiber look awesome? I'm going to put on a new SLP splitter. and a SLP License plate bracket. Are you HAPPY NOW I just spent more money. We just got 6 more inches of snow & more coming to night.

Tags
fiberglass, phastek, rear spoiler, spoiler, streetfighter