Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 11-24-2020, 03:38 PM   #1
CSM088

Drives: 1981 Z28 // 2010 1SS LS3
WTS 2010 Summit White 1SS M6 (stock car, Canada)

Well, life happens and its finally time to move on from my dream car... this 2010 1SS M6 Camaro. We've completed restoring my classic 1981 Z28 and don't really have room or time for them both. I also need a truck.

I am the 2nd owner since about 10,000 miles. The car currently has just under 70,000 miles on it.

It is stock except for tint (30%). This car has run flawlessly for me over the course of owning it. I have not had to do any major repairs except for recently replacing the windshield. Summer tires were just replaced last season with matching P-Zeros.

I currently have it on my winter rims/tires as it gets cold in Winnipeg early enough in the season to benefit from it. However, it is now parked for the winter to stay off the wet and salty roads. I'll update or repost with the car cleaned up for sale in the Spring unless someone with much nicer weather is looking to import this car from Canada.

Asking $15,000 USD.
Attached Images

CSM088 is offline   Reply With Quote