Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 04-06-2016, 03:30 PM   #85
elmayimbe

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2lt RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceofSpades6 View Post
Ordered my Revhigh yesterday and will be installing soon as I get it.
Keep us posted on it. Thanks
Old 04-06-2016, 03:47 PM   #86
camguynj

Drives: '13 SS/RS LS3 BRM Cammed NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceofSpades6 View Post
Ordered my Revhigh yesterday and will be installing soon as I get it.
Which model did you order VE,VF, VZ ?
camguynj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 09:33 AM   #87
djrasras

Drives: 2010 2LT Bumblebee
Any update on the RevHigh? Vitesse didn't work too well for me and I am looking for a replacement
AirLift Air Suspension, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers + Hi-Flo Cats, Resonated X-Pipe, MRT V2 Mufflers, VMAX Ice-olator and Ported Throttle Body, Barton Short Throw Shifter, CAI Intake + Air Scoop
djrasras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 09:56 AM   #88
bleavens1962

Drives: 2014 1LS Camaro
I am curious too,,Wouldn't put a Vitesse on my car if you paid me to do it, been there done that (multiple cel's, reduced power; which all disappeared AFTER I removed).
bleavens1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 11:05 AM   #89
1Coopgt

Drives: All Black 2012 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooSTedFoST View Post
It's unfortunate that some people have an issue with the VTC. I think it is a small group, though.
+1 Totally agree. I've had mine for over a year now with no issues. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.
Old 08-15-2016, 11:38 PM   #90
kuzman89

Drives: Ly7
I've got a Stealth 2.0 for sale for $140, I bought the newer 3.0 with AUTO IQ mode/drag racing mode and it has an anti theft feature. I bought from www.stealth-controller.com
Please PM me if you want the 2.0, still in really good nic, free postage.
kuzman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:49 AM   #91
NowaChevyGuy

Drives: 2016 Camaro LT1 RS Black on Black
Ok, I searched high and low for info on the GM unit just as a lot of people did hear. I didn't find any that had follow ups accept Mustangs. They loved the JMS, like, overwhelmingly. So I got a full JMS Throttle Control with optional knob (huhu Knnnob) from my new bud DynoSteve over at RDP. My wife is going to hate you Steve, but your so down with me

I have a 2016 Camaro RS (3.6L) with about 7000 miles on it. No mods at all, I got it 2 weeks ago. 20" Giovanna Haleb's in black should be here in a couple of days to. I have owned a 67, 98 and a 2001 Mustang since 17. The 2016 Camaro won me over and I finally have one and couldn't be happier.

I can really feel the pedal lag in this car bad, then a hard kick down. The 8 speed "ratchet" takes a little getting used to but the paddle shifters and Bose more then compensate. I am a heavy modifier but at 46 and a career I am loving how well rounded the Camaro is,. Hell, my 01 Stang (I sold 2 months ago) was putting 257hp to the tires. The few things I find off about the car really seem to stand out. The pedal lag, the hard kick type shift when in full automatic, not a perfect seat position for a 6'1" big boy and NO VANITY LIGHTS?!?!? Not trying to be a whiny bitch but it's a pretty small thing and makes it so much easier to chill the wife down if she can check her makeup ya know lol. All in all I am in pure love and know these small hiccups are easily fixable. First step, wheels and a JMS. Should be here in a couple of days.

I read all the same forums I'm sure you all have but in all of them I never read of a major issue with the JMS, only the Vitesse. I have to tell you, after looking deep the American made quality of the JMS is what made me go for the extra expense. I have moded a lot of cars in my day and this one I wanted to finally do right. No shortcuts, clean and right the first time. I am excited to see and feel the changes. The YouTube clips pump it up pretty well so know I won't be disappointed.

Updates to follow
NowaChevyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:16 AM   #92
krisprz2010camaross

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/Rs Transformers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleavens1962 View Post
I am curious too,,Wouldn't put a Vitesse on my car if you paid me to do it, been there done that (multiple cel's, reduced power; which all disappeared AFTER I removed).

^+1. Amen to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vararam intake(tune model)
Kooks LT headers & cats delete
Corsa ZL1 3" exhaust
RedBarn Racing Tune
CMS Stage 3 Cam
AFR CNC ported heads
MSD Spark plug wires
LNC-2000 Launch controller
NGK TR6 Spark Plugs
1le strut tower brace-TPIS spacers
Nick Williams 102mm throttle body
Fast lsxr 102 intake manifold
Slp 25% UDP
Katech Tensioner Pulley
Circle D 3600-3700 multi disk Stall
GM 3.91 gears
DDS carbon fiber driveshaft
ZL1 fuel pump & injectors
Flex fuel sensor(91/E85)
https://wheelwell.com/kris-perez
krisprz2010camaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:06 PM   #93
NowaChevyGuy

Drives: 2016 Camaro LT1 RS Black on Black
I got the JMS control knob yesterday lol. I contacted DynoSteve who tracked it for me. The JMS unit is coming from the factory, should be here next Tuesday or Wednesday.
2016 RS - Trifecta Tuned, 3.23 diff swap, Borla S Type, JMS Throttle Controller, Lambo doors, Monster stereo, GM LED rear tail lights, BMR swaybars/End Links/Trailing Arms, tinted dark and murdered out.[/br]
Car kicks ass! $20k.. and I get 20mpg with my foot in it, everywhere I go!.... Say somethin about V6's now...
NowaChevyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 05:28 PM   #94
SS Crush

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS/LS3
Send a message via MSN to SS Crush
Stealth 3.0 on it's way

I just ordered the Stealth 3.0 throttle controller. I read some good reviews. I'll let you all know how it goes.

What prompted me was I got beat by a supercharged S4 the other day from a redlight. I didn't rev and make a scene to get a good launch. The guy was a s**t talking dude, but it was all because of the launch lag as I started to catch him in 2nd gear. It's been bugging me ever since (hurt my poor ego... ) and I can't throw a supercharger in just yet. So in the meantime, maybe this will help.
2011 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS - 25% 3M Tint, SS Emblems F/R, Painted Engine Cover, Fuse Box & Taillight Bezels, Technostalgia Taillights, P13W Fog/DRL lights, DRL Harness, Pioneer AVIC 8200NEX, PAC Radio Kit, Pioneer cam (sux), Blue Footwell, Blue Map & Trunk Light, EPCO Orange Camaro SS Rally Shift Knob, Borla Atak Cat-Back Exhaust, Skip-Shift Eliminator, K/N, G2 Painted Calipers, StopTech slotted rotors, pads & stainless lines, Beltronics Ticket Notifier
SS Crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 10:19 PM   #95
kuzman89

Drives: Ly7
Just heads up.
The Stealth Metal Edition will be released next week.

For anyone with a 2.0 or 3.0 I can confirm that they will be offering a trade in deal.

I was one of the testers.
Features include the following
- Voltage Reader
- Low Voltage signal warning
- 13 Performance Modes (10% more responsive compared to the 3.0)
- 7 Fuel Saving Modes
- Auto IQ Intelligent Mode II (set and forget setting, alternates between modes)
- Anti Theft Mode (locks the accelerator, 100% optional)
- Memory Function (retains last setting)
- MANUAL IDLE RPM CONTROL, for offroad winching, jump starting, launch control, allows you to set the RPM's on idle, for diagnostics as well
- Sturdy Metal Casing
- Glass Screen (with protector)
- Latest German Chip for max performance etc.
- USA MADE Delphi Harnesses
- USA MADE Connectors/Looms
- Programming done in Australia
- Circuit Board Made in Australia
- Re-programmable again and again, sell your Camaro and buy an M3 and it can still be used.
- Lifetime warranty
- 14 day free returns
- Optional double OBD2 harness, or instructions on hard wiring to 12V Accessories available

Will post a few pics soon. I expect them to have an announcement on stealths website or the revhigh website soon!!
kuzman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 07:08 PM   #96
IneedAZ

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 & 2021 BMW M340i x Dr
If your car is tuned and know how to make adjustments yourself you could make the controller not needed. When my vtc controller started throwing codes yet again I removed it and went more aggressive in my tq management settings and now I don't miss it.

Over time it threw codes at higher settings then I would reduce the settings then time went by and it started with codes again. When it started doing it at the lowest numbers I just removed it and now I don't miss it. I do agree it is needed if not wanting to tune. But like others I would not do another vtc. That was my second vtc. They did a Warranty on my first one which I bought when they first came out and had codes within the first 6 months. Second one lasted longer but as I said it gradually failed.

Sold 1967 Camaro Pro Street. Ran 10's mild BB on NOS.

2017 HyperBlue ZL1 A10 ** Born 3/17/17**Delivered 4/08/17
2020 Build: Mag2650, BTR Stage2, NW103, BG, 14% lower, 90mm upper, ARH 2" Long system w/no cats, SW Legend mufflers. **807hp/762tq on 93 gas** and **848hp/792tq on e47**

Sold 2018 (Go Mango) Dodge Charger Daytona 392 Daily Driver

Daily Driver 2021 BMW M340i Xdrive
IneedAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 06:39 AM   #97
TheTreeThatLivesForever

Drives: Camaro
Just picked up a vtC, enjoying it. If I run into any probs with codes or reduced power, what's the remedy?
TheTreeThatLivesForever is offline   Reply With Quote